Pro Brand - OP Must see! Awesome vid!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dyg

11-25-2011

This is a fantastic video of Brand, with insider tips and tricks. You will want to play Brand after you see this! All around pro for dominion!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrYg88EzfH8

Pm me ingame and I will be happy to help!

Cheers!

Commander Yordle

11-25-2011

Grey post makes my brain hurt.

Ilyndrathyl

11-25-2011

wow really really nice job some of those snipes were rather impressive

Dyg

11-25-2011

Thanks for the comments and the adds guys!

The original post shouldn't be grey anymore, fixed that. So sorry!

Hope you guys enjoy it!

ScrubStick

Cauldrath

11-25-2011

Please stop spamming your video in every thread.

Dyg

11-25-2011

Ive included it in a handful of posts where it was applicable. Most people have appreciated it, im sorry you dont feel that way!

Nekrogen

11-25-2011

Here's the problem with your argument and your video: you claim Brand is OP simply because YOU do well with him UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES. While your gameplay under those circumstances is solid, your opponents were probably a) worse than you or b) less farmed than you or c) less solid (sort of ties in with a), but not to be confused with it). It is very possible that you do poorly with brand equally as much, and simply did not include that footage in the video. I, for one, did watch the vast majority of your video, but I do question the first clip in that orianna should have died to your first Q and if you missed that, your W. However, you missed both and only managed to get the targetted kill because Orianna was obviously less in tune with Brand's abilities at that time.

The only time I would consider Brand to be OP would be if his moves landed 100% of the time.. which simply is not reasonable against competent players, or players of the same skill level. He is a mage; it is his job to blow people up. There is a reasonable amount of skill involved with making Brand work, and for that I commend you, but there is no way you can conclude that Brand is OP from this video alone. As such, it is not appropriate to advertise your video on "applicable threads" simply for the sake of Brand being OP.

Let me know if I missed something. There is a fallacy for this kind of thread, but I can't remember the name of it off the top of my head.

E0L

11-25-2011

i have to agree while you were decent your opponent were utter trash, tower diving, turning around to fight you with no hp after they had successfully escaped.

i saw a sona who tried to 2v1, a akali whose ultimate did no damage to you, while you had no MR items.

i could just as easily make a video of me playing with the most UP champ in this game and crush some bads and claim i was OP.

overall i didnt see anything exceptional nor did i see any big mistakes on your part with the exception of some over zealous Q casts that missed. one thing you did do well is box in people during their escapes, but thats not hard to do on dominion considering how narrow alot of the lanes are.

Dyg

11-29-2011

Some of my opponents were clearly not as good as me- I try to point that out, and I dont leverage that skillgap to claim im the best. Im simply showing Brand, when you take enough time to master him, can be quite powerful, and in many cases over powered. That does rely on skill, your team, and your opponents; yet this is no different from any match, of any game style.

I miss with Brand, Im not 100% accurate at predicting my opponents, and I am not the best LoL player. Brand is, however, quite an influential and powerful champion that I dont think gets the credit he deserves. Largely due to his abilities being reliant on player skill. My aim for this video in its entirety is to show that aspect of Brand, and explain his mechanics. The absence of such videos is the only gap I intend to leverage

Many thanks to all the comments, adds, and likes. I have a more videos in the works, both for Brand and other champions

ScrubStick

Lameador

11-29-2011

Nekrogen, I had to dowvote you for losing time with this troll