[Suggestion] Ultimate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McBeard

10-01-2009

I'd like to see a hero have a spell, or an ultimate that worked like a reverse AoE. The caster targets a spot on the ground to set a safe zone, while a large AoE around it, forcing playes to move into the only nearby spot to avoid it.

I think it would be a powerful tool to force champions to move to a location of your choosing, and an excellent tower defense spell.

This would need a limitation on it to prevent the caster from casting it near himself, I think.

The AoE could either build in DoT damage, or place a countdown in the middle, counting down to a flat damage to people who didnt move to the safe zone, or far enough away to the outside of the "Donut AoE"

There would also be a question of how large the AoE would have to be to make players consider moving to the safe zone rather than to the outside of the donut. How large is too large? Is it too large to make the spell viable without being too powerful? How large should the safe zone be, and can these thing all be tweaked to find a balance?

Anyway, just a thought!

GodlyDanny

10-01-2009

THat would be ridiculously OP since it hits EVERYWHERE On the map except for that small area.

Odinson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodlyDanny View Post
THat would be ridiculously OP since it hits EVERYWHERE On the map except for that small area.
Nah like he said a Donut AoE not the whole map.
Kinda like a gravity well easier to move into center than to move out. Sounds interesting.

Grotsnik

10-02-2009

Veigar already has a ring shaped spell.

Slanzinger

10-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grotsnik View Post
Veigar already has a ring shaped spell.
Aye, but I think the OP meant that the effective AoE of the spell should have some area to it, rather than just being a thin shell.

10-02-2009

After reading this thread I got a thought about a similar spell to your and still different.

I would like to see some dual spell. Make it a ring the at the ring the enemy get's stun, silenced, shackled or some other CC. And in the middle of the ring they get DoT. So if caught in such a spell you have the choice to either get the CC effect or stay in the middle to take the damage.