Perma banned? First time? No reason?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Commadore64

11-24-2011

So I got banned 2 days ago, I admit I was probably at fault for losing my cool in a game as we all do sometimes. I patiently waited the 2 days as it said i would be unbanned as of November 25, 2011 at 12:07 pm... It is now November 26 , 2011 and I am still unable to access my account? I have spent quite a bit of money on this account and love playing League of Legends... It is rather discouraging that my first ban, for whatever reason is being over done.

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but I think there is a problem with the new banning system as I do lose my cool but it is only after provoked by another player, and is usually never serious.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

uno27hodox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2011

I can't speak for RIOT however, i'm sure there are some things that a player may say/do that are less tolerated by RIOT staff. 1st. i would ask myself this "Is what i said and or did to recieve the ban subject to a zero tolerance? (be honest with yourself). If you sincerely believe the answer to that is 'no' then i would submit a ticket to RIOT and request the status and duration of your ban, i'm sure upon review of your case they RIOT staff member will be able to better explain to you if and why your first ban resulted in a permaban and if it's a mistake, he/she will be able to clear your account for future use. Hope this helps.

Commadore64

11-25-2011

No i highly doubt that anything I did desereves a perma ban. In addition I did revieve an email Telling me it the time of suspension to be until November 25, 2011 and well... It is well into the day after. Personally i think it's a mistake with the new banning system, maybe from several times that it took over 10 minutes to load into champion selection and I had to exit the queue do to some sort of error. I don't think any sort of ban should be put in place as I was prompted to send an error report riot but was still warned "leaving at this time could result in an account ban".

Commadore64

11-25-2011

No i highly doubt that anything I did desereves a perma ban. In addition I did recieve an email Telling me it the time of suspension to be until November 25, 2011 and well... It is well into the day after. Personally i think it's a mistake with the new banning system, maybe from several times that it took over 10 minutes to load into champion selection and I had to exit the queue do to some sort of error. I don't think any sort of ban should be put in place as I was prompted to send an error report riot but was still warned "leaving at this time could result in an account ban".

uno27hodox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2011

i think then the best advice anyone on here would be able to give you then would be to submit a ticket to the support team for RIOT and explain to them what's going on. I'm sure one of them would be able to assist you.