Mad's Sketchbook

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Madriker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2011

Bah, an hour into it and this' all I can come up with... gotta take a break, lol.

steve248

11-29-2011

looks great to me; why are artists always so harsh to themselves ?

Ven Loraine

11-29-2011

Your art is pretty awesome. I love this sketchy style, it looks like it's so EASY for you and that's cool (:

I really dig the lion champ. They should totally make it!

nexto315

11-29-2011

i nominate this painting of Morgana to be her legendary skin. give her white and gold particles even.

WolfsDragoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Squash View Post
It's less a matter of personal preference and more a matter of pandering to base desires. Perhaps I prefer men to be extremely well-endowed. It doesn't mean I should start drawing men with unreasonably gigantic banana hammocks, or holes cut in the crotches of their pants so their bulge is framed. That would never be taken seriously by prospective employers, or my artistic peers, not to mention it's completely perverse. My comments were intended for advice, but if they fall on deaf ears that's fine. It's really no loss on my end.
Seems somebody never paid any attention to fantasy genre art. By the way, what kind of artist submits fantasy art to "prospective employers" that's the kind of people you have your more academic portfolio for. Unless you're trying to get a job at Marvel... have you seen the melons in their fields? Miracle Grow. All I'm saying.

(By the way, Samurai, self-employment is the best way to go as an artist, imo. I'd never wanna work under a company that would limit my artistic license. Freedom's just too nice to give up)

And I give you props mad, very nice stuff. Been tossing around ideas for my own additions to this forum and will be knocking out the first few over the x-mas break (Since the university art classes always drain me of desire to go out and do anything I haven't been commissioned for).

Keep up the good work, I'll be keeping tabs on your thread here. XD

NconvenìentTruth

11-30-2011

great stuff

Kipley

11-30-2011

Those. Are. The. Best. Drawings. I. Have. Ever. Seen.

I want to learn.

XcaliburMyte

Recruiter

11-30-2011

If that Anne sketch isn't a skin at some point with an armored knight tibbers.. I would be a sad panda. that sketch is brilliant!

Limon

11-30-2011

The Annie skin just seems to fit her 100%. Brilliant.

steve248

12-01-2011

Yea keep up the good work