Is Warwick OP or not?

He is OP on a legendary status. 10 5.56%
He is OP in a multi kill status. 17 9.44%
He is balanced 110 61.11%
He is underpowered 27 15.00%
He is so underpowered he must be buffed in the next patch 7 3.89%
Abstain from the vote. 9 5.00%
Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

So Warwick OP or Not? Read before you vote.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Librarian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2010

Warwick is balanced, but that will be called into question once his ult gains suppression (meaning you can't cleanse right out of it). Warwick's niche is that he jungles very well and he can hold control of the jungle. He's a solid pick if your team has a champion that can 2v1 a lane w/o constantly dying or becoming underfarmed. Warwick's job is to make sure he stays at or ahead of the sidelanes while coming in to gank when the other team has pushed too far into his allies' territory.

Warwick's job later on, past the laning stage though, is sort of like Shaco's I think. He semi-jungles while hunting down people for 1v1 (or to catch low health runners and put them in the dirt).

Once his ult can't be cleansed, I think he will be a lot better champ then he is now, because Warwick depends on items.

Warwick, isn't BAD by any means, nor is he OVERPOWERED. He's fine and he's great at letting his team get ahead in levels and gold by taking the jungle while as the same time ganking the sidelines. Warwick varies from person to person, so if you think he's overpowered, its probably because you faced someone who knew when to gank and when to retreat and you just need to learn when to gtfo when you see the Wolf Eyes pop over your head.

Mandena

07-03-2010

Played a game as WW earlier with 3 cleanses and a GP on the other team.

Only one without cleanse was their tank.

I cried.

PrepH Yoko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-03-2010

Personally, I don't like Warwicks on my team

I feel that the only thing they can bring to the team is the ability to get a few kills early game and late game he's hardly a problem since people are just smart enough to stay out of his ult range.

Thats my 2 cents

GNOY

07-03-2010

Champ countered by single cleanse....hmmm, what answer shud i choose?

EFG

07-03-2010

Could use a slight early game nerf / late game buff. But overall balanced