Poison Trail is Not OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marble Teeth

10-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korialstrazs View Post
If nothing else, the poison is really annoying to deal with as a tank. I got to watch my health drain away even stacking MR/health items.
I recall you having problems with my poison mainly during late mid-game, and I'd say that's because I was soloing a lane and ended up outleveling and outfarming most of your team. I'm not sure how much MR you had in the end, but it's obvious that the Alistar in your team was stacking it as well since I was only dealing 47 damage per tick to him.

Phaerius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2009

I was at 160 or something, then I picked up a sunfire. He stacked more health/regen than I did.

Lawlerkats

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2009

Singed's poison is friggen love.

If love was constant, horribly health-rending spew of various unpronouncable chemicals.

WHICH IT IS. Zing.

ImaBastard

10-02-2009

It's annoying as ****, that's what it is.

SlyGoat

10-02-2009

Never once died to or lost much health to poison as far as I can recall, granted there aren't a lot of good Singed players running around. I play him a fair bit and usually level poison last. Adhesive and fling are just great, and adhesive has IMHO the best level scaling so I max it first.