Poison Trail is Not OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dyrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

10-01-2009

Thanks Riot I'll be playing Singed this whole patch.

Nayuki

10-01-2009

You're right, it never even got close to OP. It's pretty handy, but requires actual thought on your part and stupidity on the enemy hero to be most effective which makes it a good ability

TiberiusAudley

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

10-01-2009

Judging that based off one game as Singed as a 2 man Premade and a 3 Man premade versus 5 solo queuers... when the highest queue time was 4 minutes?

Especially when on top of the Singed poison, you had Teemo Poison and Twitch Poison to go with it.

GL using poison against a Morgana though.

Nayuki

10-01-2009

And why not have a few Maladies in there to make it even more silly...?

Dyrus

Senior Recruiter

10-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiberiusAudley View Post
GL using poison against a Morgana though.
Morgana? Who's that.

You can't protect 5 people with one spell shield.

SlyGoat

10-01-2009

Agreed, it's still **** and I'll only level it after adhesive is maxed.

TiberiusAudley

Adjudicator

10-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
Agreed, it's still **** and I'll only level it after adhesive is maxed.
The original poster was being sarcastic in his post and actually suggesting that poison is now overpowered. I know there's no indication in his post, but the context comes from the game he played just before it.

Shillen

10-01-2009

Yeah they made a couple heroes that were fine pre-patch into OP heroes. Singed, Fiddlesticks, Twitch. Not to mention Teemo last patch. They need to stop adjusting heroes that are fine.

edit: Oh, I forgot gangplank. His ult was ridiculous last patch and now it's better.

SlyGoat

10-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiberiusAudley View Post
The original poster was being sarcastic in his post and actually suggesting that poison is now overpowered. I know there's no indication in his post, but the context comes from the game he played just before it.

I was being snide in my post and suggesting he needs to deal with it. I know there's no indication, but the context comes from the post it was responding to.

Phaerius

10-01-2009

If nothing else, the poison is really annoying to deal with as a tank. I got to watch my health drain away even stacking MR/health items.