tryn is just unstopable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thalodien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-28-2011

I rape tryn all day with many different champs. Please learn how to fight tryn before complaining about him. Blow him up he pops ult if he is smart he runs 3 secs after that or he dies either way pop ignite as he runs away. If he is hitting you to hard build some defense thornmail=<3 he basically kills himself. Push him early game don't let him do anything. CC is your friend use it. Yes he is strong late game end the game before it gets that far. He pops ult and is low run from him while counting to 5 then turn and poke he should die. Stop playing super squishy champs.

Thougar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-28-2011

Trynd is op there is no doubt about it.
Which is why raping him as AP Teemo is that much more satasfying.
Especially if they even think about QQing that Teemo is OP

MauJustice

11-28-2011

Here is my idea.

Either -
Nerf his Ult so that it's 3/4/5 seconds.

Or just nerf it down to 4 seconds total.

Kayle's Ult is 3 seconds at level 16, but can be used on anyone.
Poppy gets 6 seconds but she is still vulnerable to 1 enemy. She also doesn't have the dmg output Trynd does.

So 4 sounds like the sweet spot for Trynd. Or do a 3/4/5. 5 second invulnerability at level 6 is just a little too much for someone who has the damage and escapability of Trynd.

Dragonbone Sofa

11-28-2011

Teemo says hello.

PinoyStrike

11-28-2011

Not hard for me since I main trundle. Trundle can easily defeat trynd early but starts losing his power during mid game. Trundles Q with sheen is pretty good and stands a chance because Trund and Trynd can reduce each others attack, both have good utility, both can slow, and both have ults for some survivabilty. I know there is more off tanks that can counter trynd.
He is not hard if your Garen, silence is useful(or any other cc) to protect yourself from his ult.

Toh Kay

11-28-2011

Your first mistake was assuming that Riot gives a Twitch's ass about TT balance.

legendarypoutine

11-29-2011

ive played tryn yesterday and i was scoring some triple kill without ult and bloodlust and instead of 2 hitting a squishy champ before is nerf i was 3 hitting them ... but i can rape an udyr with doran shield and bear stance in a 1v1 by using only the 8% crit chance item and ignite and heal me with heal potion then after get lvl 2 and unlock my w and used my 2 health potion and go scoring a double kill bot after i got free farm top cuz i was too fed for udyr and got free farm top but they were ganking often so i was passing trought dragon wall and gone jungling

finnaly i got another kill then i got bf sword and an avarice at lvl 6 and i was owning them in a 3v1 cuz master yi , udyr and fizz dont have enough cc for killing me

Alfirion

11-29-2011

So ban him? lmao pussies.

Voodoopreist

11-29-2011

trynd isnt op at all..... trynd is a champion thats only good to use against nubes. if you play ranked as trynd you get obliterated. hes a one trick pony and very easy to counter. you just gotta know how to play and you learn by playing not by complaining on forums. also 3v3s are for chumps

infinite azure

11-29-2011

You forgot about his 4 second slow/100AD debuff