@ Pr0fessional

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M80

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Rose View Post
need more downvotes
Someone asked a question! Downvote it! And then you can reply to it to bump it...

i r smrt

AFKray

07-02-2010

i will ask that fool today.

KMontrey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

AFKray

07-02-2010

Yes, that was him M80, just asked him.

M80

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFKush View Post
Yes, that was him M80, just asked him.
Oh, wow. That's a cool coincidence. Thanks for asking. I was just curious...I never actually talked to him in-game. I appreciate it.

Draktok

07-02-2010

You stated that it's not LoL related. So why are you in general discussion?

Arimidex

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by M80 View Post
Oh...I thought he quit. I didn't know he was banned.

Anyhow, it's nice to see a fellow Lineage player. We're a rare breed in the US. What was your Elf's name? Maybe I'll recognize you.
My elf was Trustkill. Yes, like the record company. And to the best of my knowledge I was the #2 elf before I quit and the #1 elf was SharpArrowz. So, unless you're SharpArrowz you're lying/mistaken.

And AFKush...tell him TK said hi. I ran into him a few times and he might recognize my name.

M80

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arimidex View Post
My elf was Trustkill. Yes, like the record company. And to the best of my knowledge I was the #2 elf before I quit and the #1 elf was SharpArrowz. So, unless you're SharpArrowz you're lying/mistaken.

And AFKush...tell him TK said hi. I ran into him a few times and he might recognize my name.
Maybe I wasn't #1 but I know I was high up there. I was level 53 when I stopped playing several years ago and Sharparrows wasn't around. I DO recognize your name though. You were in that Korean BP that merged with FirstLove. Was wondering where you went. You quit way before I stopped playing. What level were you when you quit and what items did you have?

Arimidex

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by M80 View Post
Maybe I wasn't #1 but I know I was high up there. I was level 53 when I stopped playing several years ago and Sharparrows wasn't around. I DO recognize your name though. You were in that Korean BP that merged with FirstLove. Was wondering where you went. You quit way before I stopped playing. What level were you when you quit and what items did you have?
I quit before any elves hit 50. I was 49 and SharpArrowz was reported to be 2% from 50 so he was going to be the first elf in the US to hit 50. I would have been 2nd or 3rd.

Anyhow, I don't remember everything I had. It's been over 6 years. And everyone else is right, this is not the place for this topic. I'm done replying.

Pr0fessional

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-02-2010

lol yea i was PR0FESSIONAL back in L1, still play on some privvy servers now days

Paldo + FirstLove(SoL) Mmm Mmm Good.