Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@ Pr0fessional

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M80

07-02-2010

Quote:
Crimson Rose:
need more downvotes

Someone asked a question! Downvote it! And then you can reply to it to bump it...

i r smrt

AFKray

07-02-2010

i will ask that fool today.

KMontrey

07-02-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=19

AFKray

07-02-2010

Yes, that was him M80, just asked him.

M80

07-02-2010

Quote:
AFKush:
Yes, that was him M80, just asked him.

Oh, wow. That's a cool coincidence. Thanks for asking. I was just curious...I never actually talked to him in-game. I appreciate it.

Draktok

07-02-2010

You stated that it's not LoL related. So why are you in general discussion?

Arimidex

07-02-2010

Quote:
M80:
Oh...I thought he quit. I didn't know he was banned.

Anyhow, it's nice to see a fellow Lineage player. We're a rare breed in the US. What was your Elf's name? Maybe I'll recognize you.

My elf was Trustkill. Yes, like the record company. And to the best of my knowledge I was the #2 elf before I quit and the #1 elf was SharpArrowz. So, unless you're SharpArrowz you're lying/mistaken.

And AFKush...tell him TK said hi. I ran into him a few times and he might recognize my name.

M80

07-02-2010

Quote:
Arimidex:
My elf was Trustkill. Yes, like the record company. And to the best of my knowledge I was the #2 elf before I quit and the #1 elf was SharpArrowz. So, unless you're SharpArrowz you're lying/mistaken.

And AFKush...tell him TK said hi. I ran into him a few times and he might recognize my name.

Maybe I wasn't #1 but I know I was high up there. I was level 53 when I stopped playing several years ago and Sharparrows wasn't around. I DO recognize your name though. You were in that Korean BP that merged with FirstLove. Was wondering where you went. You quit way before I stopped playing. What level were you when you quit and what items did you have?

Arimidex

07-02-2010

Quote:
M80:
Maybe I wasn't #1 but I know I was high up there. I was level 53 when I stopped playing several years ago and Sharparrows wasn't around. I DO recognize your name though. You were in that Korean BP that merged with FirstLove. Was wondering where you went. You quit way before I stopped playing. What level were you when you quit and what items did you have?

I quit before any elves hit 50. I was 49 and SharpArrowz was reported to be 2% from 50 so he was going to be the first elf in the US to hit 50. I would have been 2nd or 3rd.

Anyhow, I don't remember everything I had. It's been over 6 years. And everyone else is right, this is not the place for this topic. I'm done replying.

Pr0fessional

Recruiter

07-02-2010

lol yea i was PR0FESSIONAL back in L1, still play on some privvy servers now days

Paldo + FirstLove(SoL) Mmm Mmm Good.