[Feedback] Stealth needs to be readjusted

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shillen

10-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiberiusAudley View Post
Fade time has a maximum of 5s delay (for Shadow Walk AND Ambush) when a player is being damaged.
This is flat out broken then. I've hit someone and had them completely disappear immediately afterwards. I've had 4 of us beating on them and they disappear. It's completely borked.

A broken mechanic shouldn't stay in just because people think stealth classes are weak (I'll even admit evelyn is weak but twitch is not at all).

Lawlerkats

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiberiusAudley View Post
Fade time has a maximum of 5s delay (for Shadow Walk AND Ambush) when a player is being damaged.

If you're having trouble stopping someone from fading, some ideas:
Singed Poison.
Teemo Poison.
Another Twitch Poison.
Lizard Buff.
Tristana's targeted version of Exploding Shot.
The Ignite summoner spell.
Lich's Defile

Additionally, a lot of AoE skills still damage stealthed champions. If you know where one is, you can still hurt them.
Pulverize
Lich's Defile
Teemo's Mushrooms
Phosphorous Shot
Any/All Skillshots.

Keep these in mind and you may have a little less trouble.
Don't forget Rammu's Powerball. It'll still hit 'em.

Odinson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2009

Elixars can get spendy at 450g a pop every spawn. They out of combat to stealth I think makes sense for the skill, but not more than the out of combat for the boots.

The Senate

10-02-2009

No. I don't think you guys remember just how bad stealth champions where when stealth was easily countable. Stealth champs are ganking champs, get used to it. Stealthing can be used to escape and attack, get used to it.

I would much rather have this then Eve and Twitch go back to the depths of uselessness they way back when.

0PYfclzjrm0E6nRT

10-02-2009

Get an Oracle's Elixir instead of crying here, stealth heroes already underpowered a lot and only one Elixir rapes them all the against decent players.

Aknar

10-02-2009

honestly making oracle's elixir stealth detectable on the entire map and increasing(even doubling the price would be worth the risk) would resolve all the problems

0PYfclzjrm0E6nRT

10-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyrous View Post
honestly making oracle's elixir stealth detectable on the entire map and increasing(even doubling the price would be worth the risk) would resolve all the problems
Congratulations sir, you just killed and buried Evelynn and Twitch.

Sythion

10-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odinson View Post
Elixars can get spendy at 450g a pop every spawn.
This is only true if you die frequently.

Frankly, it's rare that there have been games where I've needed to get anti-stealth. Stealth is a lot like ganking... you can look at the map and have a pretty good idea if it's might happen. If it might happen, don't make yourself vulnerable. Not too tough.

Evernight

10-02-2009

Stealth is fine and I don't even play Eve or Twitch. People just need to learn to use the tools they are given - problem is people don't like buying them and then love to ***** about it when they die.

Buy a ward... defend somewhere near the ward.. wait for inviso to come well into ward sight range - rape hero.

The only thing I would suggest is making clairvoyance and/or its mastery point detect stealth. That seems logical.