[Feedback] Stealth needs to be readjusted

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

regfox

10-01-2009

Something that I've noticed more and more is that the stealth in this game is a overpowered.

You should not have the ability to completely drop out of sight if your cooldown is up. An example is a failed attempt at a gank by any stealther. They start running away and you chase after them. After a few seconds of catching up to them, with them still in your character's line of sight, they vanish and there is no hope of finding them again until they unstealth.

Also, the fact that even if you take damage while in stealth your character will remain invisible.

TLDR:

I'd like to see stealth break on damage or fail if the champion attempts to stealth while an opposing champion still has line of sight on them.

The Gent

10-01-2009

I second the motion, tis a bugger with Twitch when your chasing him, know he's going to die, then pop! Gone into stealth.

GodlyDanny

10-01-2009

They need to make it so you can not stealth in combat, fixed.

regfox

10-01-2009

Then he jumps you again and you die.

But I also agree if you made it so stealth was impossible while in combat that would fix just about all of the problems with it.

SlyGoat

10-01-2009

Agreed on both counts, but reduce the initial fade on stealth so that you can still use it skillfully while escaping IMHO; i.e. break line of sight and then fade out for either escape or counterattack.

GodlyDanny

10-01-2009

If they can not do the combat thing, just make it so that it takes like 2 seconds of fading to hit stealth and you are still attackble, bam fix!

Kamiro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2009

If only there was an item or two that could totally negate stealth...

Nayuki

10-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodlyDanny View Post
If they can not do the combat thing, just make it so that it takes like 2 seconds of fading to hit stealth and you are still attackble, bam fix!
They currently take 1.5-2 seconds to stealth, both Eve and Twitch, and any attacks during the 'fade' delay the stealthing. If you're hitting them, they will never stealth - if you're not hitting them then they have the right to enter stealth.

Edit: To above poster; totally, what a wet dream item that would be, right? Hell, let's just totally go overboard and make it an item that doesn't even take an item slot, how awesome would THAT be?

TRAPCARD

10-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayuki View Post
They currently take 1.5-2 seconds to stealth, both Eve and Twitch, and any attacks during the 'fade' delay the stealthing. If you're hitting them, they will never stealth - if you're not hitting them then they have the right to enter stealth.

Edit: To above poster; totally, what a wet dream item that would be, right? Hell, let's just totally go overboard and make it an item that doesn't even take an item slot, how awesome would THAT be?
You'd be surprised how easy it is to get away, the fade time is way too low. Out of combat sure, 1.5-2 is fine. In combat (take damage within last 5-10 seconds) the fade time needs to be around 5 seconds.

GodlyDanny

10-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayuki View Post

Dude I was on eve and she had no fade time, what? Is this new? Lol.