is there any way to change the LoL client windows size

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PoisonedSpirit

02-13-2013

Super bump! Riot do sth please! this is more important than bringing some new champion to the game!

AbsolStar

03-05-2013

Bump. This would be much appreciated, my netbook screen is so small I'm not even able to drag the login window/lobby window up to do the resize. the resolution is fine on my pc but this would be VERY much appreciated. Like a gear setting in the corner of the login screen to save a resolution. I wou;dn't really grumble on about this except it means i have no way to access the friends list in the lobby, which is a real problem.
It would make it so much easier to get around with an option like this.

Vodkanov

03-08-2013

Bump for the implications of the complete indifference Riot shows for certain topics. It's absolutely unparalleled and confounding why such a relatively simple fix has not been implemented for however many years just this topic has been around. Although I did choose to settle for the auto-hide taskbar option, that is no reason for others to do the same. Keep praying for a real answer guys.

Human Milk

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Killa III View Post
Yes there is a way to change the full screen summoners! During a match, hit the ESC button and go to video, there you will see options such as windowed mode, Full screen mode, and I forget the other one tbh. :P

But yes, there is a way to change the full screen feature and I apologize for not answering more soon but I never seen this thread till a few mins ago :P

I've hoped this post was a sufficient answer and helped you and if i didn't, feel free to let me know and i'll review the problem and troubleshoot your problem and answer once again.
If this was useful for you, thumbs up and I hope you all have an amazing day!
Looked through the thread searching for a solution for my 1366x768 resolution with no avail, I found this post though, and it was hilarious.

Wish I could have heard the Skype conversation between this individual and the thread creator... :|

The only solution I have found is auto-hiding the task-bar, but some people are more inclined not to, for the technology impaired, right-click that funny bar at the bottom of your screen and click properties in the context menu, then look in the window that popped up for "Auto-hide Taskbar" and check it.

easy2remeber

04-02-2013

Bump. Really annoying that this happens - even more so because there is no fix.

Also makes navigating the store damn near impossible. Might be losing money? I dunno. Just fix please.

Preyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2013

Need some 1366x768 love

SanguinePain

04-16-2013

im running on 1024x600 and my chat bar is cut off. I feel your pain.

Only fix i have is to change screen orientation to portrait. Need a custom PVP.net Client resolution setting in the options.

COME ON RIOT!!

iParka

04-20-2013

Bump...
Please fix this...

mike2087

05-04-2013

Bump running 1280x768 same issue kinda shocked its been an issue for over a year

WarrLordd

05-04-2013

The problems isn't that riot needs to re-edit the size for various amount of resolution it's riot need to change from bottom to top where you can drag from top and resize instead of bottom which was pretty dumb in the first place why place such feature at the bottom? I don't think anyone ever resize their folders/web-browser from the bottom of the screen