Welcome to the Fan Creations Forums!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerubois

01-05-2012

For those wondering, I went ahead and asked a Red on GD what the guidelines should be for fanfiction content.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=19349503

His answer was as expected. I'm just glad we've got some confirmation. So find a different spot for your smut. :P

Magister Gir

05-28-2012

So.... its basically you don't like reading stuff like that ok. No need to call it smut also there was an amazing story about Ciatlyn and an OC character with very little description and it was all made so that only adults would understand what was happening but because people complained and called it "smut" it was removed and the writer banned for a week. Needless to say this is just BS in my standerd I can understand the whole fact of not saying certain things but you know what if we make it to where only an adult audeiance would understand what is happening why not as long as it wasn't just soully based off that and there was a long plot to it like the story I stated in this post.

that's my belief on it and everything is smut if you look at it a certain way Cerubois so shut it and just call it a story for adult audiences its just degrading to call a persons story "smut"

Cerubois

06-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magister Gir View Post
So.... its basically you don't like reading stuff like that ok. No need to call it smut also there was an amazing story about Ciatlyn and an OC character with very little description and it was all made so that only adults would understand what was happening but because people complained and called it "smut" it was removed and the writer banned for a week. Needless to say this is just BS in my standerd I can understand the whole fact of not saying certain things but you know what if we make it to where only an adult audeiance would understand what is happening why not as long as it wasn't just soully based off that and there was a long plot to it like the story I stated in this post.

that's my belief on it and everything is smut if you look at it a certain way Cerubois so shut it and just call it a story for adult audiences its just degrading to call a persons story "smut"
Wow. The hostilities. You realize I said that as light-hearted humour, right?

I did read that story, and I did enjoy it (the "exceptionally well-written one" I mentioned is, exactly, that story). And I'm sure the author wasn't/wouldn't be offended by that joke. S/he might even be thankful I went ahead and put myself out there to be bashed by the GD in order to get the question answered.

So calm down.

Jaykoboy

06-10-2012

Also, it was perma-ban, not week-ban.

Gatito Reyi

06-15-2012

nice

lufia22

06-16-2012

test

Amorustus

06-23-2012

Excuse me but i want to know what happen to my skins and my champs tht i already bought?

16kills

07-25-2012

i havent used the forums here before but i wish to share my ideas with skins

Cyb ExTreMe Ji

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2012

Hoping to write stories about some champs

fruiiiiiiitloops

08-10-2012

can u do a champion spotlight on ashe thanks