Long Live Noxus The Blades of Victory

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UGotRektByAGirl

07-17-2014

- Noxus Head Quarters-

The skies gradually inked to their darkest hour. The cold wind brushed along the scarlet strands that danced behind the scarred feminine face of the sinister Blade. Her dark leather fingerless glove scrunched around her right hand as her grasp on the balcony tightened. Her scar reminded her to never let passion interfere with her duty. Heavy footsteps could be heard from the corridor until they suddenly came to an abrupt halt directly behind her.

It may be a lesson of reminder, but it is not a scar to be ashamed of forever, my dearest Katrina, -General Du Couteau said as he had made his way to the balcony and caught her in the act of tracing her scar. The General stood a feet away and kept his arms folded behind his back. He held this authoritative posture which gave his indicated rank.

Katrina did not turn to face him yet but replied, And who said I was ashamed, father? Her tone was a mixture of devious and mellow. A very light smirk crept onto the corner of her ruby lips for a brief moment. she then finally turned to face him, leaning her back lazily against the balcony railing.-

" I acknowledge the fact I was foolish for defying the Guild's orders in not killing a low-ranked Damacian Officer. Instead, I got blood hungry and went for their Damacian General." Katrina went aloof for a moment before she spoke again,

"For it, I paid a great price. This scar.." She traced the line across her face as her voice grew quiet in reverence, "And the severe casualties upon our Noxian soldiers..." Her mind flashed back to that very day. The sounds of metal clashing against metal echoed within her. The memory was vivid. The scene in which her unprepared soldiers fought valiantly against the Demacians' ambush. She could place herself back there in an instant. She recalled how quickly their efforts became futile. How soon the air was filled with taste of iron. The blood of her comrades. She then forced herself to recall from her thoughts, planting her gaze once again upon her father's.

The General gazed at her indifferently before a hidden grin plastered on his lips and he nodded amused with her response. " well said, daughter. Well said. " - he then joined her side and planted his palms against the railing and allowed his eyes to glaze over the luxurious city of Noxus. Even though they were stories high and everything could be seen from this height. Even in the night the city was alive and illuminated with luminous lights.

The cold wind never ceased to course since two started talking. The General's velvet cape which connected to his metal armor, swept side to side from it. He continued saying, " Do you remember of a certain fellow, rumored to be a threat to Noxus due to his successful mastery of the blade?"

Katarina stood in the same stance, staring distantly towards the entry of the balcony. Familiar with the rumor, Katrina nodded. Catching her head gesture from the corner of his eyes the General carried the conversation, " the Noxus guild assigned me to capture him and end his life."

-keeping her head forwards she replied, " and..did you find him? Oh, do tell me you shred him to pieces father." - she snorted with a snicker craving to hear a "Yes"

" On the Contrary, No." - he responded, causing Katrina to stiffen while turning her gaze towards him questionably.

" And why not? "- she furrowed her eyebrows baffled and practically disappointed. " He is criminalized for being a thief. He was convicted of stealing Noxus' gold from the security walls."- she motioned. "Why did you spare h-- "

Her words were quickly cut short when her father raised his right palm up in gesture for her to silence.

" Nothing your telling me is new Kat. These things I know of already. This young male maybe an incompetent, rebellious, criminal to our city, but he has the instincts and potential to which benefits our Noxian's military."

Forced to a respectful silence, Katrina bit her tongue and listened quietly. You could say she despised mercy being shown to those who turned their backs to Noxus or those who dared to create trouble against it. Either way, she did not dare to question her father to a point of insult, for he was a high rank Noxian General whom Noxus Highly looked up to. she honored him and took after his ways from inspiration. She respected him to the fullest.

" once I was assigned to find this man, I was determined to find him. I then found him under the belly of Noxus and I and him had a blade- to-blade combat," The General smirked at the thought, " He was very good fighter, quick with speed and his reflex unimaginably impressive, but it was not enough to defeat me. Seeing he was defeated and disarmed ready to be slain by my sword, I gave him a choice. "

-Katrina quirked an eyebrow eyeing her father as he explained the story of events.

" I told him, Either die by my sword, or join our Military forces. He chose wisely. He chose us, but in one condition."

" That being?"- Katarina replied almost annoyed.

The general locked gaze with her. " To only serve me. Within the combat, I gained his honor for overpowering him."-

-Katrina snorted and pushed herself off the railing to stand straight. " And that's it?" she gave a half laugh, " How can he even be trusted? What if he betrays us? How could you show mercy to a rebel? I must say, I'm rather disappointed. why give this outsider such a freedom of choice"-she lowly growled?

General Du Coutaue sharply looked at her before his gaze grew dark. " Disappointed? You of all people in Noxus are least to lecture me of being disappointed in my decision. You who defied the orders in which we gave you! My daughter? who rebelled against our commands from being derived by your arrogant obsession to prove yourself worthy? when you were worthy already. Don't you dare judge my choices when you, Katrina caused many of our Noxians soldiers to suffer casualties, due you're foolish actions.

With her lips sealed she inhaled sharply, his word stabbed at her chest like a double edge sword, yet they held truth and weighed a heavy guilt that freshly came back to life. She quickly got on one knee and dropped her head low in reverence to her father, keeping a fist against her chest and one behind her back.

" Forgive me father...I am no one to question you. You speak the truth."-

The General finally eased down and his face soften. His daughters, Cassiopeia, Katrina were the only ones who soften his heart, other then that he was a ruthless killer. He gripped her gently and brought her up into a moment of embrace. He then planted his chin on her redhead and spoke. " Do Not worry my Katarina, I know what I'm doing and I believe in this young man. He will serve us a great deal of victory. With him now in our military forces, and you and I, we will be invincible and all of Damacia shall fear us three and our city.

-Katrina pulled away slowly from him and uttered.
" You spoke much of this man but never mentioned his name, what is it?" -she said with her arms crossed, keeping a neutral face. Her father gave a sly smile and answered with a sinister tone.

" His name is Talon. The Blade's shadow."

-Katrina narrowed her eyes in thought for a brief moment then slowly grinned. The idea sparked a new feeling and thrill inside her, " Three Blade Masters of all Valoran? Hmph.."-she snorted with a cheeky grin.
" Who will dare challenge us now?."- A devious laughter broke from Katarina's lips along with her father's as the two now both gripped the railing and stared at the city with high hopes and filled with pride.

" Long live Noxus."- the two said calmly in sync.

( thread is still under editing. Forgive my grammar errors. All rights to Riot !)

The Red Warden

07-17-2014

I like where this is going, but one thing off I always wondered about the 3 blade masters saying they have is, what about Master Yi?

FiniteApple

07-31-2014

Yi is a noxian? And nice story.