Stuck logging into chat service

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Irisaurus Rex

11-25-2011

So on my account I log in and it will never connect to the chat service... it just does that little circle loading thing that never goes away. How do connect to the chat and fix this issue.

Its stupid because I can connect my smurf accounts just fine.

FallenEFC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iris View Post
So on my account I log in and it will never connect to the chat service... it just does that little circle loading thing that never goes away. How do connect to the chat and fix this issue.

Its stupid because I can connect my smurf accounts just fine.
Happens to me sometimes, just wait or try reconnecting your modem.

Iris is a girl name isnt it? <3

Irisaurus Rex

11-25-2011

I hope it goes away... last time this happened it was like this all day. So like, its not like an uncommon thing is it? I just want to be sure that like it will fix itself later cus I wanna play league now... and yes Iris is a female name lol

FallenEFC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iris View Post
I hope it goes away... last time this happened it was like this all day. So like, its not like an uncommon thing is it? I just want to be sure that like it will fix itself later cus I wanna play league now... and yes Iris is a female name lol
Yea, it goes away really quick here tho... but it happens quit oftenly