Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A good duo bot lane RANK?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aceist

11-23-2011

Me and my friend are going to be doing duo rank a whole lot, and we want to know what's a good duo lane bot, we don't want to risk getting a terribad partner, so were going to lane together.

I was thinking support + AD carry, but what are some good champions for those roles?

dirtycatholic

11-23-2011

Quote:
Aceist:
Me and my friend are going to be doing duo rank a whole lot, and we want to know what's a good duo lane bot, we don't want to risk getting a terribad partner, so were going to lane together.

I was thinking support + AD carry, but what are some good champions for those roles?

Caitlyn and soraka/janna. Or instead of caitlyn, graves. Sona is good too. Any kind of support plus ranged carry is good bot duo.

Kalshazzak

11-23-2011

taric and cait

Aceist

11-23-2011

Quote:
Kalshazzak:
taric and cait

Thank god, were doing that atm. Game is still loading.

Epjest

11-23-2011

Blitz + Taric, the enemy won't know what just happened.

Send your AD Carry to solo mid or solo top instead.

railgunftw

11-23-2011

just use 2 early game burst champs with hard cc, own their bot and discourage them lol

combination like sion+panth or maokai+xin should work well

LancerXXX

11-23-2011

To counter the current meta, Renekton/Rumble/other aggressive tanky DPS with Karma works.
However, if you want to be a sheep and follow the meta, Taric/Cait, Taric/Vayne etc. are good to dominate the lane, although if you feel like freefarming then dominating at 45min in, Sona/Tristana, Soraka/Graves are also good.

DarkerStix

11-23-2011

Shen is a sweet duo laner if your ranged AD has a brain. Just tell them to attack the minions you mark with your q for healing.

OP dropsbomz

11-24-2011

ashe sona is best... when used correctly.
ashe crit and volly as well as sona Hymn of Valor with power cord will almost always result in first blood especially against a carry who opts for boots first

in the least u will get a flash and possibly a ghost allowing ur jungle an easy gank early

elkhair

12-05-2011

taric, sona, or soracka with cait, vayne, or ashe

soracka and vayne is impossible to beat if played correctly. amazing.