So long and thanks for all the fish

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koravel

03-31-2014

I've had a blast here in the past, but recently the DD community has just been full of a bunch of awful people. Everyone is so caustic and terrible, and even when I go with a bunch of you suckers into queue, it doesn't matter how hard I try to carry, I just can't take garbage like I keep getting and carry them.

I have simply had enough of Riot's matchmaking constantly putting me with trash like this GoonSquad premade and especially Haifhearted's premade.

I decided to go play some SR, and found that all the emphasis on last hitting creeps lets one relax a lot more. Ahh. Yes. Hit a creep, kill a creep, poke at a champ. Calming. It was so fun I've decided I'm going to swap to SR and stop playing Dominion. After all, with the DD tourney now moving to biweekly and putting SR/TT tourneys in their place I need to know how to play it.

And it's just so fun! All the killing of minions and everything for twenty minutes really makes you feel great about the 4 or 5 kills you get over the course of a sixty minute game.

Plus, what Dominion lacks as far as meta goes, SR makes sure EVERYONE knows the meta, and so help you god if you step out of line, which is a nice change of pace.

So I'll probably be playing lots of SR and Smite, Smite being better than League in all ways anyway, and going to stop playing Dominion.

In conclusion, I think this video aptly describes my feelings the last couple of weeks:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNn11...ature=youtu.be

iDontCareLmao

03-31-2014

The good ol' April Fools Day troll?

Kaiseresc

03-31-2014

wouldnt have guessed you'd be a coward, Koravel. "These guys suck, bwah bwah"

Nexus Crawler

03-31-2014

I'm not sure if I should downvote for the terrible vid, or upvote for the terribly appropriate vid... The titles a nice reference so I can upvote that with the joke.

EDIT: Awesome april fools from Rito too. Urfatar!

Redeemed In Fire

03-31-2014

"Oh ****, Koravel is leaving..."

"everyone is so caustic and terrible wot, maybe the yoloq randoms but DD hasn't been that bad"

"Koravel last hitting creeps? Wait what?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koravel View Post
So I'll probably playing lots of SR and Smite, Smite being better than League in all ways anyway, and going to stop playing Dominion.
Name:  1368215696954.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  89.6 KB

(I'm assuming you'd be smart enough to wait till after april fools to announce it if you were serious)

Koravel

03-31-2014

If I was serious, there wouldn't be a rick roll video at the bottom of the post.

Redeemed In Fire

03-31-2014

pff who has time to check video links...

Penteano

04-01-2014

lol

MMKH

04-01-2014

Yes, now I get to post using yet another URF icon.

Anyways, I really want Riot to enable these new modes on different maps, not just SR. Why Rito why?

SylianEUW

04-01-2014

How to get the Urf icon?

Edit: Nevermind. Is it possible to get it in game though?