Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

AUD$25 League of Legends prepaid cards now available at 7-Eleven Australia!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XTH3CROWX

11-24-2011

Awesome

Ignoble Savage

11-24-2011

How about putting some SERVERS in Australia? Seem to have enough money to give out million dollar prizes for tourneys, but not to improve the quality of life for an entire continent of players.

Gahdlee

11-24-2011

Quote:
Wongza:
Whens NZ getting $25?? ):

Possibly when their dollar is better if they don't have them already. I know if they get those cards i'm having a friend of mine buy a few for me since the NZ dollar is so low atm.

Jfzero

11-24-2011

Still none for south america....whyyy

Zhakner

11-24-2011

plz, for mexico, i want sommes skins

Laevanntein

11-24-2011

Dear Riot, i know you like making your players happy (And why not? earning money in the process)
For the past year, i have noticed you have been giving australia, canada and USA the posibility to buy RP via credit card, phone or pre-paid cards, but what about Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, etc? America is a beautiful Continent and i'm really happy to be able to live here, so why don't you just release a method to get RP to the other cities? If it's phone, you can use Movistar (I think it's the phone service that runs even in south america and center america) we also have wallmart, so you could ship some pre-paid cards here, not everyone has a credit card to buy them from paypal or another online paying acount.

Believe me, i'm not the only one in the other parts of America who wants some RP from you, and i don't think people on there 11 pages are the only ones on their cities too. Think about it a bit, please.

MagoKaiser

11-24-2011

Someday Latin america will receive more than 250-300 ms love .......

....Someday

putony

11-24-2011

Latinamerica ----- (Mexico Brazil Argentina, etc.)

Avvu

11-24-2011

Riot put Brazil and others Latino countries on its ignore list.

Cross Eremes

11-24-2011

MÉXICO plz =)