OMG Riot Why have u screwed up Twisted treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Resinfire

11-23-2011

Okay, I'm going to try to be nice in this seeing as i don't want this to get blocked or removed. i got only really 2 questions and a little comment. Okay so here i go.......

1st
Whys is there no ranked for Twisted treeline any more?
2nd
Why is it that there has not been a solo search in Twisted treeline ranked games for a long time?

Twisted treeline is the only map that i enjoy playing, i hate the 5v5 map with passion. its to big and is no fun. when i play5v5 maps i only lag out of them, so i never win them. Did you remove 3v3 ranked games because of the leak of people playing 3v3 ranked games, and if that's why then maybe u should bring back solo searches.
I think it is very stupid of you to have a map that is not ranked and does not have a solo search. Seeing as that the 5v5 map and the new Dom. map both have ranked game options, i mean wtf is that about that not fair at all. ya i know life aint fair blah blah blah idk still is not right and your only hurting your self riot.

If u have more to add then post away i am really about 1 patch away from just quiting LoL all together im really that pissed

Swªg

Recruiter

11-23-2011

You need to be on a team to do ranked.

Yes there should be a draft mode.

No riot does not ignore the 3v3 community, but there is no need for them to put an equal amount of effort and time into the twisted tree line map and worry about balances and what not when the fan base for it is so incredibly small.

Don't bash riot, instead help promote 3v3's more.

Resinfire

11-24-2011

Well that's not really answering my question of what happen to my 3v3 ranked games are they no more or what, cause if they removed them, I'm done with this game and this company. IDC what the fan base is or if its too small still is not right to remove ranked 3v3 as its the only map i play so if there is no 3v3 ranked games i see no reason for me to continue to play this game. and im not bashing on riot but i do think they are really bad about handling their game and the research and development of their game i could do it so much better if i was in charge. just another great example of a good idea all mess up.

Drlickalot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2011

d

Xijek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resinfire View Post
Well that's not really answering my question of what happen to my 3v3 ranked games
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smökex View Post
You need to be on a team to do ranked.

He DID answer your question. 3v3 ranked games still do exist, but you have to be in a team to play them. I do agree with the fact that there should be solo queue for ranked 3v3, however you shouldn't be ranting at Riot because you couldn't find how to join a ranked 3v3 game.

Resinfire

11-25-2011

well hell it seems that riot likes to make it hard and harder to find stuff. its like a monkey is designing the game. but anyways thanks for clearing that up for me

Resinfire

11-26-2011

well hell it seems that riot likes to make it hard and harder to find stuff. its like a monkey is designing the game. but anyways thanks for clearing that up for me

infinite azure

11-26-2011

they added a system so arranged games actually meant something by rating TEAMS over players. Get your head out of the status quo and stop being an idiot incapable of adjusting to change. You're playing the wrong game if you're not prepared for sweeping changes to SOMETHING every couple months.

Jfzero

11-26-2011

We need a draft mode in TT, the only way around that OP tryn since they dont seem to be nerfing him anytime soon

Quintaner

11-26-2011

Stop complaining about trynd dude. I came here to try and answer something and now you have me annoyed because ur complaining about trynd.
And the guys are right you need to be on a team to play ranked. It isnt that they are making things harder to find, its that they created a system so that official teams will be able to have a rating instead of a single person having a premade ELO