Nasus Suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ccxvi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2009

Is it possible to get the duration of the 'E' skill effect listed on the tooltip?

I heard earlier today that the 'Q' skill was bugged, but I find it to be working.

Truhls

10-01-2009

Q is bugged for me on regular mobs, havent payed attention to champ kills as much though. I get no atk dmg boost from minions.

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2009

its not an attack damage boost nub, read the tooltip. its "the next siphoning strike" will have more damage. it builds. not attack damage.

Baroona

10-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bregan View Post
its not an attack damage boost nub, read the tooltip. its "the next siphoning strike" will have more damage. it builds. not attack damage.
Nasus's next attack will deal an additional 30 / 50 / 70 / 90 / 110 damage. Siphoning Strike permanently gains 1 / 2 / 2 / 3 / 3 damage whenever it kills an enemy.

Bregan

10-01-2009

exactly. its like sheen, but buildable. you dont see it on your actual attack power.

Kupikimijumjum

10-01-2009

I'd love to be able to see how much power I've gained from kills.

I did notice that sometimes it makes an additional sound effect when i get a kill, but sometimes it only makes the regular hit sound.

ARlA

10-01-2009

So that means the skill itself gain additional damage, not the regular attack power. Right?

Odinson

10-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARlA View Post
So that means the skill itself gain additional damage, not the regular attack power. Right?
Right.