Ashe DPS Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FBG Lunarhawk

06-30-2010

Hey guys,

I've been playing Ashe for a few months now and I've always used this build. I'd always own so badly. Recently, however, I'm really doing worse and not getting as many kills as I should be getting. What do you guys think of this Ashe DPS build? Is it because this build is best against noobs and not against lvl 20-30s?

http://www.leagueoflegends-wiki.com/...y-ennyn-messor

IceDive

07-01-2010

Last whisper is not as good as it was since new penetration system.

Try something like this:
Brutalizer
Boots
Infinity Edge
Banshee's veil
Phantom Dancer
Bloodthirster

(I rarely play Ashe, but i'm pretty sure about the first 3 items)

wildfire393

07-01-2010

Generally, here's how I've been playing Ashe:

0/17/13 (In defense: Armor/MR/Dodge/Dodge speed bonus/HP/HP Regen/Cleanse, In Utils: Increased Regen/Exp/MP Regen/movespeed)
Red: ArPen Yellow: Mp/5 Blue: MP/5/Level Quint: HP

Start with a Sapphire and 2 HP Potions
First B, buy a Cata and Boots
Next B, buy a BF Sword (if you somehow get pushed out before then, buy an Avarice Blade and repeat. If you have 2+ av blades, start on smaller pieces of the BF instead)
Level 2 boots (Mercury Treads always, unless they are all DPS and no stuns in which case Tabi. If somehow they are all Magic and no stuns, go crazy, get whatever you want)
Infinity Edge
Youmu's Ghostblade
Banshee's Veil
Situational Offense item (Armor Stacking? LW. Dodge Stacking? SotD. HP Stacking? Madreds. No one else on team has Starks? Starks. None of these things are true? Phantom Dancer.)
Situational Defense item (Lots of stuns? Quicksilver sash. No stuns? Bloodthirster. Tons of DPS? Thornmail. True damage? Frozen Mallet)

Wudilousy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2010

She has been nerfed too much. No point playing her now. U are just a free kill now.

Deneld

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2010

last whisper is very good for ashe, just not as first item. Get two dmg items like IE and bloodthirster and then get whisper.

Priamos

07-01-2010

Brutalizer, Last Whisper, Infinity's Edge / Bloodthirster, and that's it.

FBG Lunarhawk

07-02-2010

Thanks guys. I'll try it out.

KrinosY

07-02-2010

Not a big fan of that guide - boots start is always terrible, that extra speed isn't going to save you if you get stunned or jumped on. Since the guide doesn't offer any additional survivability early game, even with ghost you're a sitting duck if someone stuns you, let alone double stun from a gank or during laning. Last whisper is bad value with armour penetration how it is now, brutaliser is just so much better for what you pay (+dmg AND armour pene AND cdr, all make volley better). Phage is also pretty useless considering it doesn't stack with frost arrow.

If I'm solo mid and farming well I'll go dorans blade / pot > bfs > boots 1 > ie > boots 2 (usually merc treads, sometimes tabi) > brutaliser > survivability (banshees / thornmail / plain ol giant belt), otherwise if I'm forced to blue pill early or am laning I go dorans > brutaliser > boots 1 > bfs > boots 2 > ie > survability. Usually by then the game's over one way or another, but if you need to buy past that any +dmg is good (brutaliser to ghostblade, or bloodthirster, or cleaver if they're stacking armour).

I run 0/9/21 and flat hp quints, arp red and mp5 blue and yellow. You need to get closer to volley spam now days so the extra 200 hp from dorans and the hp quints help out a lot, plus the good mana regen that kicks in around level 5 means I don't really need to rely on a catalyst start (plus I run ghost teleport so if I'm really running low I blue pill, buy, shoot ult and teleport back).