Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Howlboy

05-29-2012

gogogogogo

ElMage21

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2012

bored of bumping

solidfake

05-30-2012

30.05.2012 Update
Good News and Bad News. Okay, not really good news. Just news and bad news.
Renekton Bot asked out Morello again about his state, and Morello said that Classick is the guy to talk to in this concern. So we know now who we directly have to confrontate with Renektons Problems. And as you guesses, this weren't the bad news.
Morello also said that (he thinks) the live(-balance)-team is currently happy with Renekton.
Which means basically no love for Renekton. No quality of life improvements. No new passive. No better lategame or better fury scaling.
Because we all know that if a character is not ridiculously overpowered or underpowered in any terms, he doesn't receive any help at all from Riot. Troublemakes before Lone-wolves.
I'm sorry to say this, but I see black for ANY help for Renekton, all we can hope for is that Riot actually not screws up the new ad-caster item, and that it will finally be a worthwhile lategame item for Renekton. The curse it is cast, the wheel it is turned....
Anyway, thank you all dear Renebros for supporting this, I might still update this thing here for news about Renekton or other ad-caster related news, we will see.
Chop chop!

junte112

05-30-2012

Renekton shuold have less cdr for leveling up his skill Jax or Darius uses mana but in later game having mana or fury system doesnt have that much difference while they can spam their skills compared to renekton.

I dont know if he is balanced but if he is the idle balanced champ there sure are many non-balanced champ. and i just hope they make him some better passive, it is so boring to even call that a passive compared to other champs

Ferret Paws

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2012

Renekton has been my go to champ for quite some time now, and I recently discovered that I am better with him than I previously thought after a little build tweaking and playing a little more "cocky" could be the word for him. Act like a brick **** house, be the brick **** house.
I have yet to notice any late game problems with him as I have been actually sustaining though most fights I am out numbered in with him. I am though really enjoying him again and trying to see what you guys are talking about (I'm not saying that you are all wrong I am just saying I don't think I have personally experienced it). Though I do understand that he does feel a little lack luster and could use some QoL changed to keep him on par with the other "fury" champions and AD bruisers. Rene was the first fury using champion I believe and he hasn't gotten much attention since that release. Which I feel is really unfair as they have been making newer and better improvements to the fury and bruiser system while Renekton gets left in the bathtub.

Ryuuji Endow

05-30-2012

sob** =( i want my renekton improvements now!

Dusksaur

05-30-2012

i want mo rene!

00Rathiel00

05-30-2012

Oh, **** you OP!
I mean, you can't just give up. Mods said NO over and over again to this and we just kept trying, right?

Well... i'm not giving up on this. I'll keep bumping and talking around this thread and i hope other bros stick with me.

We all know Renekton needs a hand and i won't stop till he gets it. Riot will listen one way or another.

Dr Snapped

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidfake View Post
30.05.2012 Update
Good News and Bad News. Okay, not really good news. Just news and bad news.
Renekton Bot asked out Morello again about his state, and Morello said that Classick is the guy to talk to in this concern. So we know now who we directly have to confrontate with Renektons Problems. And as you guesses, this weren't the bad news.
Morello also said that (he thinks) the live(-balance)-team is currently happy with Renekton.
Which means basically no love for Renekton. No quality of life improvements. No new passive. No better lategame or better fury scaling.
Because we all know that if a character is not ridiculously overpowered or underpowered in any terms, he doesn't receive any help at all from Riot. Troublemakes before Lone-wolves.
I'm sorry to say this, but I see black for ANY help for Renekton, all we can hope for is that Riot actually not screws up the new ad-caster item, and that it will finally be a worthwhile lategame item for Renekton. The curse it is cast, the wheel it is turned....
Anyway, thank you all dear Renebros for supporting this, I might still update this thing here for news about Renekton or other ad-caster related news, we will see.
Chop chop!
You know what? No. I don't accept this. That is hogwash - I don't know about you, but I will NEVER give up this fight. Renekton is overpowered in the early game, and very underpowered afterward; he fits this unofficial criteria for examining perfectly. You may give up, but I won't. I will continue to fight for Renekton's retooling.

This I swear.

Iron Tyranno

05-31-2012

Leaked patchnotes for our Croc! His slice and dice armor reduction is getting increased not much but it's something that helps