Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QQ Bro

05-25-2012

his biggest, i repeat biggest problem is that in order to generate fury he is forced to push the lane. so all anyone has to do is farm under their turret for the first 10 minutes, and then proceed to win the game. hell i could lane veigar against renekton and win, he simply cant harrass if his opponent doesnt push the lane back, and why would any smart person do that when they know they scale better than he does?

garen doesnt have this issue. neither does panth. neither does leblance. in fact none of the other "strong early game champs" have this issue, and therefore can deny their opponents cs via zoning because they cant be traded with early. this allows the lane to snowball because of the farm difference. renekton cant, and therefore it is insanely difficult to get an early lead on any smart laner, and if you dont get a sizable lead early with rene, you lose the lane post 10 minutes

solidfake

05-25-2012

added a new thread:
@Morello Possible Renekton Changes by RadioAaron
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=24595319

Vulking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2012

I wish Renekton Ult were a bit more meaningful, like Naus Ult, something so he could be a threat late game, like permanent max fury while ulted, this alone would skyrocket his damage output tremendously without buffing anything else.

solidfake

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulking View Post
I wish Renekton Ult were a bit more meaningful, like Naus Ult, something so he could be a threat late game, like permanent max fury while ulted, this alone would skyrocket his damage output tremendously without buffing anything else.
This would be really a fantastic change, but it wouldn't solve his fury gain problems when his ultimate is on cooldown. Maybe combined with a lower cooldown of his ultimate at max level?

Sachel Page

05-25-2012

Great job as always solid!!! I really hope that Morello is continuing to check out this post from time to time. I do find it kind of odd that with the darius release we get a immediate reply from him concerning garen in relation to darius hmm. Morello with a quick repsonse concerning garen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
We actually agree - we're talking about ways to improve Garen
but renekton players from all sides have been asking for changes or more information for months now.

Tourney play will dictate what is done no problem there it's just that I think many renekton players feel ignored and just feel that Morello has a conflict of interest or bias if you will when it comes to renekton. Tourney play is one thing Morello what about the many players that have played renekton since release. Do their opinions not matter the people who played renekton when no pro played him or how about the renekton players that have played hundreds of games with him. Do you not think they know what they are talking about as well.

Everyone is not high elo or a pro player Morello but does that mean those players don't deserve to be heard. You have some players that have played renekton more than any high elo player or pro ever has period and can break down everything about him. Please take a few extra minutes to look at the front page of this post Morello on first page all the suggestions that have been added over months and months.

These players take this seriously but many of us are wondering are you taking it as serious as they are when it comes to renekton. Many renekton players are wondering and have doubts about you when it comes to him and have for quite sometime and the conflicting statements you have put forth are not instilling any confidence in us as a player base.

00Rathiel00

05-26-2012

bump

solidfake

05-27-2012

bump

Sachel Page

05-27-2012

bump

CannabisCorpse

05-27-2012

Bump.

Aelloon

05-27-2012

Why? Renekton is still a very strong lanestomper. He's one of the very few who can properly deny a Jax.

And about Garen: make his E deal full damage to monsters and we'll see if he'll be any good if he can jungle. If he is then the problem is fixed. Garen can scale INCREDIBLY well if he has a decent midgame and earlygame. If his earlygame gets denied in lane (like buying armor) he falls off really hard. Can't really do that vs a jungler.