Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MonteXristo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2012

idk about this one, i love the croc and he's a great champ but i think he's in a good place, his late game could use some work but i've gotten quads and pentas with him while being a tank in the late game

YamaXenuz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2012

Um,I think a good step would be making his e not needed to hit an enemy to do the second proc...maybe?
I really don't know,i've played renekton for a very long time and i find him falling off lategame hard,he simply doesn't do alot of damage with his AA's so he's very ability reliant,and they have quite long cooldowns

Frozen World

05-25-2012

Renekton doesn't need any balance changes, he's fine where he is. What he needs is an AD caster item. Something like an upgrade to the Brutalizer that adds more CDR, AD, and Spell vamp.

00Rathiel00

05-25-2012

He's not fine where he is. I think we all agree the croc needs some help late game.

Also: Bump

Sachel Page

05-25-2012

It's Ok guys maybe Morello has not forgotten about renekton. Find it funny though that he's been around this long and not touched up at all though. Now I have a funny feeling that Garen will get something since Darius has appeared. Is there a reason to play Garen again?

Less see if Morello and his team do something about Garen but leave renekon like he is. Only time will tell. I can say from what I have seen love Darious kit and will make that purchase soon for sure. Looks kool and love the blood. Wish renekton was more fun more rewarding like that. I think that's what player's have been looking for not everyone but a lot of players when it comes to renekton. Not major changes but some that would make him more responsive and take more advantage of his mobility, speed and power.

00Rathiel00

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachel Page View Post
It's Ok guys maybe Morello has not forgotten about renekton. Find it funny though that he's been around this long and not touched up at all though. Now I have a funny feeling that Garen will get something since Darius has appeared. Is there a reason to play Garen again?

Less see if Morello and his team do something about Garen but leave renekon like he is. Only time will tell. I can say from what I have seen love Darious kit and will make that purchase soon for sure. Looks kool and love the blood. Wish renekton was more fun more rewarding like that. I think that's what player's have been looking for not everyone but a lot of players when it comes to renekton. Not major changes but some that would make him more responsive and take more advantage of his mobility, speed and power.
Renekton is actually quite fun to play but it's not rewarding. I like the champ but now i rarely use it since it's pretty underpowered.
And i'm sorry, guys that say Renekton is fine, but ALL the champs are good if they are fed... in fact all the champs are incredible if they are fed while Renekton is just fine.

Lazersaurus

05-25-2012

bump for croc love

Vulking

05-25-2012

We need either Buffs or better AD caster itemization, I would prefer the items but I guess buffs are easier to manage.

00Rathiel00

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulking View Post
We need either Buffs or better AD caster itemization, I would prefer the items but I guess buffs are easier to manage.
I think the buff is more important. After all if they release some new and nice AD caster items... well, the other AD casters will still be better than the croc

solidfake

05-25-2012

26.05.2012 Update
Interesting small infos about the ad-caster item leaked out of the Riot headquarters.
"A focus on offensive stats that are specific to AD Casters, and trying to make a compelling unique passive that narrowly appeals to this subset. No details now since they're rapidly changing." ~Morello
Also very interesting, Morello stated that Garen is on the list of possible buff receivers.
"We actually agree - we're talking about ways to improve Garen " ~Morello
Garen does have the same problem as Renekton, his nonexistant lategame where his usefulness drops so hard that it is impossible to be of any big impact like other common fotm bruisers. This could make us hope that Renekton gets a bit lategame-help too, after all why should Garen get something which he is denied? Though Garen is not played in any tournaments at all, and because Morello seems to look mainly on Tournament usage to justify buffs and nerfs, instead of actually creating an own opinion with testing it by Riot members, getting hopes high because of just this is dangerous to get destroyed.