Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElEsTuPeFacTo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2012

could use some love on his ult damage wise, at least on lvl 3

CragBlade

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I'm short on time right now, and I know there's some "give Renekton some love" threads, but he gets used a reasonable amount in tourney and high-elo play. Other than new build options (which is fun for any character), I don't see what we need to do here.
Just give him a new passive. Thats something every person complaining about Renekton can agree on. You could easily fix serious late game problems he has just by fixing his passive.

Thorthedark

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElMage21 View Post
Pretty clear for me.
Renekton early is outstanding.
Renekton late is bad, unless you snowball SO hard that there is not a lategame.
Players who ask for renek buff cry on these facts.
Therefore: Slightly nerf Renek early, Slightly buff Renek Late. And FFS give him a real passive.

Edit: In fact, you can forget about the nerf/buff and just give him a passive and i will start to play my favorite champ again.
Everything this gentleman said.

Or lower the rage cost of Dice. Seriously, when I want to just use it for a gap closer I dont want it to gimp my W.

Mr Whoople

05-17-2012

Disable Rage cost of Slice/Dice or give him a better (actual) passive.

BattleChinchilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2012

All we really want is a reworked passive and/or something to make him stronger into late game.

His passive is just a "tutorial" on rage and how it works. Tryndamere's passive gives a small explanation of fury and also actually has an effect depending on how much he's stored up. Renekton's passive just feels unnoticeable. Recently, he seems to fall short, and while there ARE tournament players who choose him, it doesnt necessarily mean that these problems dont exist.

NakedGranny

05-17-2012

Quote:
I'm short on time right now, and I know there's some "give Renekton some love" threads, but he gets used a reasonable amount in tourney and high-elo play. Other than new build options (which is fun for any character), I don't see what we need to do here.
you can start by nerfing all the Tanky Fighters.

ElMage21

05-17-2012

Bump foar this

NoDoubleRainbowS

05-17-2012

dude renekton is one of the best solo tops, 2 vs 1, or 1 vs 1, i just played against one, 2 vs 1 top, and he destroyed my lane, with his jungle doing 3 ganks, renekton is too stronk

Salamander Joe

05-17-2012

Quote:
When ever someone does 10% of his hp in one attack he gets 10 fury. Seems fair right?

Darkwahn

05-17-2012

Quote:
Little more usefulness late game if possible.