Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElMage21

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticSolidor View Post
Give him a useful passive. His ult generates rage AND gives him health. Ulting basically combats his own passive. Also, make him more viable late game. He honestly just becomes a stun that auto-suppress himself late game.
Fix'd

Duke1230

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2012

Just no. Wickd(the guy that introduced renekton on the competitive scene) is the best renekton player on LoL. Renekton isn't that easy, he needs the right items and right playerskill. He's one of the strongest soloers right now.

InSaiyanZ

05-17-2012

Id be happy with just a base health buff imo, maybe a small armor buff, maybe scaling but its not as important as the other. He still is fine for me without the buffs.

Surprise Buk Sex

05-17-2012

If you guys honestly think Renekton is bad I really don't know what to say except maybe try him. If you still think he is bad it is most likely just you, Ren consistently does well in higher elos and destroys a LOT of lanes.

Graven

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElMage21 View Post
Pretty clear for me.
Renekton early is outstanding.
Renekton late is bad, unless you snowball SO hard that there is not a lategame.
Players who ask for renek buff cry on these facts.
Therefore: Slightly nerf Renek early, Slightly buff Renek Late. And FFS give him a real passive.

Edit: In fact, you can forget about the nerf/buff and just give him a passive and i will start to play my favorite champ again.
Pretty much this

Hidari Shotaro

05-17-2012

his passive like shyvana seems, underwhelming, especially when shyvana's passive isnt a passive at all.

Echo Chrome

05-17-2012

He doesn't need buffs, he';s strong as hell. End of story.

Tehadam

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laniker View Post
The problem is, how would you buff his late game without making him stronger earlier? He is exceptionally strong early/mid game right now.
Less CD's later on.

Kwibbie

05-17-2012

Renekton has some bad scaling into late game

solidfake

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke1230 View Post
Just no. Wickd(the guy that introduced renekton on the competitive scene) is the best renekton player on LoL. Renekton isn't that easy, he needs the right items and right playerskill. He's one of the strongest soloers right now.
.....I love it when people talk of things they have absolutely no clue about