Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sachel Page

05-06-2012

Quote:
solidfake:
I'm sorry, I never wanted to make enemies, for sure you are free to express whatever opinion you have. I just wanted to say that I don't believe that questioning Riot's views will speed up the process.

There was quite some talk in the past, and from what rumors we heard, Riot will release a new ad-caster item in the future.
When however, stands only in the stars, it seems that it is already in the works, if I'd have to guess I'd say it will need at least another two patches until it gets officially announced.

Solid your a kool guy I would not want to make you feel any negativity about anything. We as players should question the the process of RIOT as we don't know so we must ask to find out answers. I'm sure they get tons of questions daily. The problem I have and many I'm sure think this. Is that when it comes to Champion rework and ideas and or concerns we have they don't seem to respond. If renekton been this hot topic recently and he has. I would hope and think and look see would be in order. The many ideas you, me and everyone else has seen and or posted within the past 6 months to a year have been incredible. Everything from a overhaul of rene or just Quality of life changes. I'm here to say I hope your right that riot is listening just have to wonder as we look forward to each champion patch preview we get something. To see shen so strong or olaf or heck when I lane vs a Trynda I say wow look how his fury just stays so consistent or his ability to sustain and regain health. Or when you lane vs a Warwick and your like what the heck his health back already after a close death of him. Renekton was insane on release everyone knows this. If we had the renekton in the spotlight video. I would bet there would not be any complaints about his passive, abilities etc. I apologize if my posting came across negative it was not meant to be that way. I just believe in voicing one's opinions as many do when it comes to there favorite champ or game development request. We all share a passion for what we want I'm glad that to be the case if not nothing would change.

Sachel Page

05-10-2012

bump

Sachel Page

05-11-2012

bump

Sachel Page

05-12-2012

bump

solidfake

05-13-2012

bump!

Sachel Page

05-13-2012

Man loving the Warwick vs renekton match up up top. After watching the first game of AL vs SK renekton top getting owned as the game progress just makes you wonder about renekton in tourney play all together sigh.

Sachel Page

05-15-2012

bump

TennisShoes

05-15-2012

i planed on buying ren,till i thought about how little he is played.

Sachel Page

05-15-2012

Quote:
TennisShoes:
i planed on buying ren,till i thought about how little he is played.

He is fun to play man. Just know that you have to learn him as with any champ. Less just say renekton is special in today's meta top lane. You can take that opinion any way you would like. Having played renekton for months now I love him as well as many renekton players. He is strong just accessing the strength is the issue at times. If you have favorable conditions renekton can be a very strong pick. I would say give him a look on a free week then make your decision based on your feeling not any other persons feelings also take into account your play style as well. Renekton requires very aggressive play to maximize him accordingly just my personal opinion as well as my reply to your post.

solidfake

05-16-2012

16.05.2012 Update
Another community member asked out Morello indirectly about Renekton buffs.
(http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=24300864#24300864)Needless to say, Morello once again skips a real answer and curved around it, though with close reading one could see that Morello definitely does have way more fear of buffing Renekton than Olaf. He said people would need more laxative, because he assumes that bricks will be shat after a buff (say people will go mad at Riot and complain about too big buffs) again, and that this time the bricks would be way bigger than the bricks Olaf brought us.
While it is nothing special and the usual Riot way to talk around things without making a clear statement, it shows us that Morello is still aware of Renektons current state, and that he thought about helping out Renekton of his miserable place.
Go on Morello, we will bring the laxative!