Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sachel Page

04-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioAaron View Post

Sigh good ideas and of course RIOT won't respond as usual about Renekton. What do we have to do to be heard I'm sure as another champ comes about once again Renekton will receive nothing but a skin. Skins are nice but rework and some love from RIOT would be much better.As Riot nears 100 champs makes one wonder will many champs go without love due to amount of champs alone nothing else.Again thank to Solidfake for making a great post were we can at least post and express ideas concerning the Croc

JustSoYouKnow

04-28-2012

Bumping for curing renekton disease

CovertGhoul

04-28-2012

Renekton has a lot of versatile, he just has to shut out his lane and your team needs to be very decisive with objectives. If the game lingerd on his laning opponent might get farmed and have a greater impact than a fed renekton. Most shut down lanes have this issue.

solidfake

04-28-2012

added a new thread:
Late Game Renekton Buff Ideas by RadioAaron
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2069647

solidfake

04-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezspiration View Post
You do realize that buffing him can have a bunch of negative effects on him right?

-Risks-
*He is going to be called OP after so called buffs and a no skill champion.
*Vast amount of QQ for nerfs on him, until he is enviably nerfed when riot caves into the QQ.
*FoTM Status, meaning almost everyone is going to use him, and not everyone will get to use him.
*Start becoming a ban pick

You have to factor these things in and ask if the buffs are worth the risks.
Risks are ever involved, you can't create balance without taking risks.
I believe that the risks are definitely worth him, yes it could be that they overbuff him, because Renek tends to be a snowball character as we know.
But even if they go too far with him, he will get again toned down a bit which will ultimately result in a better status for him.
Balancing stuff is a process that is like a transient oscillation, you may go far above or under the target at an increase/decrease, but everytime it happens you lower the amount of change and ultimately you will come very close to the place where you want to be.

AllGodsDie

04-28-2012

<---super excited for the new skin. Lovin the blue croc look.

Played renekton since release, seen people's opinion on him change over and over again. No one has really liked him much since his sustain nerf awhile back. His early game is really strong, I feel like he can either be solved with a new passive, new ad caster items or somekind of late game scaling add. Though i feel the item/passive combo would be the best way to buff him without making him op on accident.

Howlboy

04-28-2012

looking forward to the new skin, kinda iffy on the blades on his back, but i'm sure i'll get used to it. His passive definitely could use a rework, and honestly I feel like his ulti could do more, since it's pretty much a poorer version of nasus's right now. They should be different but equal.

Sachel Page

04-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlboy View Post
looking forward to the new skin, kinda iffy on the blades on his back, but i'm sure i'll get used to it. His passive definitely could use a rework, and honestly I feel like his ulti could do more, since it's pretty much a poorer version of nasus's right now. They should be different but equal.

Agree with the post but I to wonder about this renekton skin those shoulder pads I must see in game. They look kinda meh.

Sachel Page

05-01-2012

Hey solidfake thank you for the posting man. Sorry to say once again another patch gone by nothing on it about rene accept a skin not even a legendary skin for the first fury based champ. Oh well least it's something new for rene fans to pick up.

Sachel Page

05-03-2012

Hey RIOT show the Croc some love skin kool but how about some other details about him. Looking into perhaps if thats even possible. Or why was he hit so hard last year about this time. Or more from Morello on this comment perhaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Renekton could use some help - though I may want to go slightly crazier and give him bigger moments based on Fury. I think it's a little "flat" right no, so we could definitely do some things here.