Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

im QT Wan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2012

remakes always a good thing

BlackSkie

04-24-2012

I like renekton

Sachel Page

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andiee View Post
remakes always a good thing

Agreed a legendary renekton would be boss. Hopefully Morello ears are burning all these renekton post over the course of about a year.

solidfake

04-25-2012

25.04.2012 Update
A first sneak peak of the new Renekton skin was spotted!
Also a first video of how his model looks ingame appeared!
Looks like it will go the same direction as the Volibear skin.

LagartoIncognito

04-25-2012

bump....with the new skin coming out (which i really like aside from the shoulder pads) it's the perfect time to update renekton. I won't repost ideas here since many have already been given, but it'd be nice to hear from Morello or another rioter if anything is in the works (his last post on the issue was quite a while ago). Riot has been doing a really good job at balancing the game and introducing new cool champs, so I trust something will be done...only a matter of time

Sachel Page

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LagartoIncognito View Post
bump....with the new skin coming out (which i really like aside from the shoulder pads) it's the perfect time to update renekton. I won't repost ideas here since many have already been given, but it'd be nice to hear from Morello or another rioter if anything is in the works (his last post on the issue was quite a while ago). Riot has been doing a really good job at balancing the game and introducing new cool champs, so I trust something will be done...only a matter of time
Only wish that was the case but since a skin has appeared maybe there is a slight chance something coming O!!!! But it would be great if Morello or someone would respond about renekton beyond what he stated
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Renekton could use some help - though I may want to go slightly crazier and give him bigger moments based on Fury. I think it's a little "flat" right no, so we could definitely do some things here.
always the hope never a reality with renekton well he got nerfed and we hate it lol!!!!

solidfake

04-26-2012

bump!

chop chop :3

JustSoYouKnow

04-26-2012

I agree on the whole passive thing, I love the idea of his kit and all, but when you dont have minons to attack at all during late game Renek becomes a stun bot. You can justify it with the likes of the Blood Thirster nerf/buff, Morello said it himself about BT that he doesnt want people who rely on it to have to be like "Hey team lets not fight until i've farmed 40 minions to recharge this thing." Its the same situation on his passive, Renek NEEDS fury to be viable for anything. If you can give a buff to BT for that reason then you can certainly give a buff to Renek.

JustSoYouKnow

04-26-2012

Bump

Delt Dragon

04-26-2012

RENEKTON BOT SKIN WHERe!!