Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sachel Page

Senior Member

04-17-2012

Quote:
TommiTommi:
any update on this thread/? OP ?


Na hoping RIOT/Morello would comment on this thread but of course nothing has been posted from them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sachel Page

Senior Member

04-19-2012

Bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sachel Page

Senior Member

04-20-2012

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

solidfake

Senior Member

04-20-2012

Quote:
TommiTommi:
any update on this thread/? OP ?


sry, nothing
if I hear something interesting in regards of Renekton, I will add a new update at the main post

we can't really do anything else than playing the waiting game now, which can be a pretty long and unsatisfying game like we know from riot


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sachel Page

Senior Member

04-21-2012

Quote:
solidfake:
sry, nothing
if I hear something interesting in regards of Renekton, I will add a new update at the main post

we can't really do anything else than playing the waiting game now, which can be a pretty long and unsatisfying game like we know from riot



I have not giving up total hope. I will say this RIOT has a ton of fun champs for us to enjoy. Based on current and future changes a lot of champs just will not get played and as a result many will be on someones desk under the tons of other projects. I feel renekton will be one of these as I see Olaf,Mundo,Shen for example get reworks. Irelia/riven still better than renekton even with nerfs done. He needs some work. But alas nothing more form Morello as I see RIOT comment on things not associated with champs reworks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

solidfake

Senior Member

04-21-2012

Quote:
Sachel Page:
I have not giving up total hope. I will say this RIOT has a ton of fun champs for us to enjoy. Based on current and future changes a lot of champs just will not get played and as a result many will be on someones desk under the tons of other projects. I feel renekton will be one of these as I see Olaf,Mundo,Shen for example get reworks. Irelia/riven still better than renekton even with nerfs done. He needs some work. But alas nothing more form Morello as I see RIOT comment on things not associated with champs reworks.


I have high hopes that Riot! is already working on him just as we speak, from what Morello said. But Renekton definitely needs a lot of testing, Riot surely doesn't want to repeate the mistakes they made with him shortly after his release.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sachel Page

Senior Member

04-21-2012

Quote:
solidfake:
I have high hopes that Riot! is already working on him just as we speak, from what Morello said. But Renekton definitely needs a lot of testing, Riot surely doesn't want to repeate the mistakes they made with him shortly after his release.



Sorry that I don't share your enthusiasm solid. But we must face a grim reality and that is that renekton was so jacked up at release that maybe he won't be easy to rework seeing as he brought forth a new mechanic maybe at that time and meta he was thought to be ok by RIOT. But now hes just not that viable in higher elo and tourney play when he should be one of the best kits in game in my opinion yet something seems missing from him heck I think a lot of renekton players would be very grateful if he was pre nerf renekton. Maybe then you would feel one of the strongest top in game period no matter who you went against up there. His passive just awful in its current state. W animation just insanely off based I mean whets the point of a stun that stuns yourself for a duration. E my goodness whats the point of a offensive defensive mechanic if its cooldown is so long that it just does not make sense. Ultimate wise the 15 second duration kool but something just not right with it different opinions from many have brought forth great ideas to improve that as well. Oh well search continues for a favorite solo top to replace rene but I can say I play him more out of just liking him not because he a viable pick.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sachel Page

Senior Member

04-23-2012

Bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Umbjabaya

Junior Member

04-24-2012

There's a new Renekton skin coming soon! The Rune Wars one someone mentioned a while ago. Perhaps this means good things for him?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sachel Page

Senior Member

04-24-2012

Quote:
Umbjabaya:
There's a new Renekton skin coming soon! The Rune Wars one someone mentioned a while ago. Perhaps this means good things for him?



I would love to think that man. But probably just a skin no rework or anything like that. Skin nice but rework would be better.