Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sachel Page

04-04-2012

Wonder if anyone at RIOT even reading any of these renekton post. Oh well continue to post your ideas guys and concerns. I love the new skins that have been put out hopefully renekton can at least get a new skin.

solidfake

04-05-2012

bump!

chop chop!

Sachel Page

04-07-2012

Well guys another patch won't get hopes up for renekton I see teemo and kayle. Oh well the forgotten DPS will again go another patch without a look from RIOT or Morello probably.

solidfake

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachel Page View Post
Well guys another patch won't get hopes up for renekton I see teemo and kayle. Oh well the forgotten DPS will again go another patch without a look from RIOT or Morello probably.
yes, Morello talked himself more about bigger fury changes than small number changes, so I doubt there is something for Renek in that patch as well

Still, you shouldn't forget how long such stuff tends to take, Karma Rework is still not released, people complain about kayle since about a year now, and other Champions like Xin-Zhao haven't seen any love since aeons of times.

All we really can do is hope that Morello didn't lie about what he said back there, and wait.

Iron Tyranno

04-07-2012

Thing's are only going to get worse now considering the PBE patch notes with atmas and doran's nerf's which would indirectly nerf Renekton if they make it to live...

solidfake

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alloran123 View Post
Thing's are only going to get worse now considering the PBE patch notes with atmas and doran's nerf's which would indirectly nerf Renekton if they make it to live...
indeed, it will hurt him quite a lot, the atmas nerf not so much, but the dorans nerf are a punch under the belt

Iron Tyranno

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidfake View Post
indeed, it will hurt him quite a lot, the atmas nerf not so much, but the dorans nerf are a punch under the belt
True the Doran's is gonna set him back, people are trying to downplay the nerf but the fact is that the hp is exteremly important early game. The atmas nerf is just one of those slap in the face nerfs... But I am still keeping my hopes up for the rumored AD Caster item... Maw is just too situational sometimes..

rumdaddy

04-08-2012

pro croc

Jarlock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2012

Croc life.

Sachel Page

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidfake View Post
yes, Morello talked himself more about bigger fury changes than small number changes, so I doubt there is something for Renek in that patch as well

Still, you shouldn't forget how long such stuff tends to take, Karma Rework is still not released, people complain about kayle since about a year now, and other Champions like Xin-Zhao haven't seen any love since aeons of times.

All we really can do is hope that Morello didn't lie about what he said back there, and wait.

Well again another patch passes and poor ole renekton will be getting worse with the atmas doran nerf so. He will be hurt more so than other tanky DPS as he needed some rework oh well. I myself have begun to think renekton as well as many champs will be on the back burner for a very longtime this is mainly due to the amount of champs RIOT will have to deal with also constantly making changes to the game to balance things out and add new features also while improving existing ones.