Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bjöörn

03-23-2012

bump

Bjöörn

03-23-2012

haiaiahaihaiha

Sachel Page

03-23-2012

@Solidfake thank you for your reply. I have no problem respecting the 24 hour rule but have seen many post bumped by same person various time within that time period number one. Number two to say a post going on 70 pages of ideas and or concerns about a champion from novice and veteran players alike about renekton is bad thing makes no sense. The items within this posting have been shared across the board from many users. To all the renekton players voice your concerns we to have the same right to post our concerns and ideas about the champion we hold dear as everyone does. If you disagree that is fine but please disagree in a respectful fashion @Warbear.

Sachel Page

03-24-2012

I really hope RIOT read this posting very informative and has brought to light some glaring concerns about the croc. We always hear post and it will be read but I'm beginning to not have total faith on that one as I did before.

solidfake

03-24-2012

added new pic by Jouste!

@sachel page: I actually doubt that Riot will reply to this thread directly. I am pretty sure that they looke at it some times but Morello is probably already working on Renekton, which means that they will just bump out a buff when he is so far to tell about it.
All we can do is waiting for now

Seductive Chimp

03-24-2012

bump. he needs end game buffs

BungalowBanshee

03-24-2012

bump.

Qzar13

03-24-2012

I agree Renekton needs...something! Maybe one of more AD scaling, more survive-ability, or less CD. He never feels quite good enough. He's almost there though.

solidfake

03-25-2012

bump!

chop chop :3

BungalowBanshee

03-25-2012

bump