Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LtmStudMuffin

Senior Member

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warscythes View Post
If you are going to give his passive any kind of solid buff then you must nerf his other skills as well. Renekton doesn't need anything at the moment especially considering Riot is making BFF.
Okay, let me compare damages and late game with you. Let me start with Fizz.

Fizz: has an exceptional early and late games, doesn't use Fury and progresses to be amazing late game with a knock up and an AoE knock back that can pretty much change tides of games.

Shyvana: Great early, literally stands there and derps to get fury, non of her moves use Fury except her ultimate, and she can stay in dragon form aslong as she's attacking something and her moves do more or as much damage as Renekton's without Fury.

Tryndamere: Hits something four times, full fury bar, hits like a truck, and only one of his moves require fury, and literally all you do on Tryndamere is right click, which takes no skill at all.

(Note Renekton's Fury fades when he's out of combat while tryndamere and Shy both can carry it around or whack something to get it back quicker than Renekton)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

solidfake

Senior Member

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warscythes View Post
If you are going to give his passive any kind of solid buff then you must nerf his other skills as well. Renekton doesn't need anything at the moment especially considering Riot is making BFF.
I don't want that Riot buffs his passive.
They can't.
Cause he does have no passive.
I only want them to give him a passive.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warscythes

Senior Member

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidfake View Post
I don't want that Riot buffs his passive.
They can't.
Cause he does have no passive.
I only want them to give him a passive.
(Innate): When Renekton is below 50% health he generates 50% more fury from all sources.

That's his passive.

Quote:
Okay, let me compare damages and late game with you. Let me start with Fizz.

Fizz: has an exceptional early and late games, doesn't use Fury and progresses to be amazing late game with a knock and an AoE knock back that can pretty much change tides of games.

Shyvana: Great early, literally stands there and derps to get fury, non of her moves use Fury except her ultimate, and she can stay in dragon form aslong as she's attacking something and her moves do more or as much damage as Renekton's without Fury.

Tryndamere: Hits something four times, full fury bar, hits like a truck, and only one of his moves require fury, and literally all you do on Tryndamere is right click, which takes no skill at all.

(Note Renekton's Fury fades when he's out of combat while tryndamere and Shy both can carry it around or whack something to get it back quicker than Renekton)
Fizz's early game is actually pretty weak and can be countered by quite a bit of champions while Renekton's great strength IS his early game. You are comparing two completely different champions.

Shyvana is basically a no resource champion, her ultimate basically have 150 sec cd(I think?) and the cd on it lowers by 1.5 second everytime she autos. Shyvana's damage is strong but she does not have as much utility nor early game as Renekton.

Tryndamere is also something different, his "fury" is basically his blood lust stack pre-rework. He is essentially a no cost champion. He is hard countered by CC + specific champions like Teemo, but your main fault here is that he is a completely different champion than Renekton.

I mean really, if you want to compare Renekton, the best comparison here is Garen. Both have strong early games and then weaker late game. What you just did there is like comparing Jarvan to Annie and see who bursts harder, it doesn't work like that.

Also Renekton: When out of combat for 12 seconds, Renekton loses 5 Fury every 2 seconds.

vs

Tryndamere: When out of combat for 10 seconds, Tryndamere loses 5 Fury every second.

So no, Renekton does not lose fury faster.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duriel201

Senior Member

11-23-2011

Renekton is my main champion and his laning is fine (maybe buff the heal of his q against creeps a tiny bit). The only problem is lategame when the game is heading towards full item builts. His damage falls off pretty hard in this stage of the game and I think a buff to his ratios would fix that problem


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LtmStudMuffin

Senior Member

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warscythes View Post
(Innate): When Renekton is below 50% health he generates 50% more fury from all sources.

That's his passive.



Fizz's early game is actually pretty weak and can be countered by quite a bit of champions while Renekton's great strength IS his early game. You are comparing two completely different champions.

Shyvana is basically a no resource champion, her ultimate basically have 150 sec cd(I think?) and the cd on it lowers by 1.5 second everytime she autos. Shyvana's damage is strong but she does not have as much utility nor early game as Renekton.

Tryndamere is also something different, his "fury" is basically his blood lust stack pre-rework. He is essentially a no cost champion. He is hard countered by CC + specific champions like Teemo, but your main fault here is that he is a completely different champion than Renekton.

I mean really, if you want to compare Renekton, the best comparison here is Garen. Both have strong early games and then weaker late game. What you just did there is like comparing Jarvan to Annie and see who bursts harder, it doesn't work like that.

Also Renekton: When out of combat for 12 seconds, Renekton loses 5 Fury every 2 seconds.

vs

Tryndamere: When out of combat for 10 seconds, Tryndamere loses 5 Fury every second.

So no, Renekton does not lose fury faster.
Well, here's something to compare to, dude. His ****ing fury which we've been talking about COMPARED TO SHYVANA OR TRYNDAMERE this whole time in this thread, which you probably don't have the mental brain power to realize is that his fury REGEN SUCKS BALLS IN TEAM FIGHTS.

Were asking for a BUFF ON HIS PASSIVE WHERE IT DOESN'T SUCK like it does for Tryndamere or Shyvana.

That's all were asking is to get a passive that can be coped with Trynadmere or easier to get so he isn't useless during team fights, or late game as people say.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LtmStudMuffin

Senior Member

11-23-2011

Bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZeroTheDefiant

Senior Member

11-23-2011

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXDawnBladeXx

Senior Member

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBFLOL View Post
Well, here's something to compare to, dude. His ****ing fury which we've been talking about COMPARED TO SHYVANA OR TRYNDAMERE this whole time in this thread, which you probably don't have the mental brain power to realize is that his fury REGEN SUCKS BALLS IN TEAM FIGHTS.

Were asking for a BUFF ON HIS PASSIVE WHERE IT DOESN'T SUCK like it does for Tryndamere or Shyvana.

That's all were asking is to get a passive that can be coped with Trynadmere or easier to get so he isn't useless during team fights, or late game as people say.
And as I said if you want a buff to his fury regen expect nerfs to his early game. Mainly because his laning phase is incredibly strong as is and any buffs to it would make it overpowered.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diagnosis

Senior Member

11-23-2011

A better passive would make him a real terror when you see him above 50 rage, and give renek players an incentive to actually pay more attention to their rage bar, and use it accordingly. I definitely approve of this so I can get back into playing renek more.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LtmStudMuffin

Senior Member

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDawnBladeXx View Post
And as I said if you want a buff to his fury regen expect nerfs to his early game. Mainly because his laning phase is incredibly strong as is and any buffs to it would make it overpowered.
So, Shyvana, Garen, and Tryndamere should get nerfed?

Shyvana: As as she gets Wriggles Lantern her Sustain is twice as better than Renekton's.

Garen: Derps and stands in bush to regen health.

Tryndamere: Gets fury faster and only has one ability that uses Fury. Only needs to whack a minion four times to get full fury.

Renekton: Has to Cull once or twice, or Cull and Auto Attack to even get a bar of Fury. And I think you need to Auto Attack like what? 6-9 times to even get a bar of Fury.