Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zanato Moonblade

03-17-2012

Renekton could use some tweaks, especially to make his abilities feel more responsive.

A Planeswalker

03-17-2012

I love using Cull the Meek, It just feels so good. I dont even know why. Truely its the only reason I play Renekton, For the Culling of the Meek.

AngryBes

03-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by die4769 View Post
You realize Renekton is a bruiser right?

He'll get good use out of it. It was made for his type of playstyle, jump onto the enemy carry, eat focus fire, be rewarded with more damage for your trouble.

The characters that are going to get no use out of it are characters like Talon, and even then, I may consider it if I'm feeling I need more survivability.
It's still a meh item for him. A good item for him would be Ghostblade with no useless stats. Something like:

50ad
20cdr
25 arpen

Iron Tyranno

03-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryBes View Post
It's still a meh item for him. A good item for him would be Ghostblade with no useless stats. Something like:

50ad
20cdr
25 arpen
Well Maw still needs to hit so I'm sure that we'll have enough time to test it out. I am sure though that at the very least it's not a bad item on him.

Lizardons

03-17-2012

Thanks for adding my topic in your list =]

solidfake

03-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizardons View Post
Thanks for adding my topic in your list =]
np, I would have added it earlier, but I somehow must have missed it ^^

Sachel Page

03-18-2012

bump

Ryuuji Endow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2012

where is renekton bot?

Wriggle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

03-18-2012

Here's a little teaser for you crocophiles: Renekton will be getting a new skin soon ("soon"?) called Rune Wars Renekton. Not this patch. Further details? Well.. that's not for me to divulge.

Keep it under your hats

Sachel Page

03-18-2012

If renekton getting a new skin will he get some rework as well as you can see this post is very in depth with a ton of ideas and concerns about renekton current state.We thank you for the reply we only hope and wish he would get some updates.