Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

solidfake

03-17-2012

I just added a new, really amazing thread by Lizardons!
Be sure to check it out:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1764016

Iron Tyranno

03-17-2012

In all honesty I'm wary of any sort of buffs to him since they seem to be nerfing most of his competitors... Or they will soon enough..

Sachel Page

03-17-2012

bump

BACKSTABUUU

Recruiter

03-17-2012

Quote:
solidfake:
13.03.2012 Update
I'm pissed as hell.
Why you ask? Because we just found out that the new "ad-caster item" is no ad-caster item, it is a bruiser item (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1923758).

You realize Renekton is a bruiser right?

He'll get good use out of it. It was made for his type of playstyle, jump onto the enemy carry, eat focus fire, be rewarded with more damage for your trouble.

The characters that are going to get no use out of it are characters like Talon, and even then, I may consider it if I'm feeling I need more survivability.

DarkReimu

03-17-2012

Renekton does need some late game love. His early game is strong but he falls off a bit too much late game. On the plus side a good Renekton player can make a team surrender before late game but lets face it...we want whole game love for our champs

Sachel Page

03-17-2012

bump

Sachel Page

03-17-2012

Great post solid we really need Morello to read this post so many great ideas about renekton and concerns as well again great job man!!!!

Sachel Page

03-17-2012

bump

CQCSnake

03-17-2012

Improving Renekton's late game would make him more fun/enjoyable. Considering I do well early, I just feel bad for myself when I don't do much in late game team fights. Why design a champ with declining rewards? The psychological impact of that makes him less desirable to play. Hence, I haven't played him in months. Do something about it Riot! Pretty please~!

destructionX

03-17-2012

Bump

riot will not escape us forever