Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXDawnBladeXx

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidfake View Post
if you know even the tiniest bit about Renekton, then you would know that we were talking about his Q being used unempowered, where the heal is then capped at 150 hp
150 hp isn't 50 as well. I'm also pretty sure renekton can Q and heal more than xin unless xin wants to push his lane 24/7 so he can heal off auto attacks and then get ganked and die.

xXDawnBladeXx

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanzawa View Post
The only thing I don't like is that if I'm tryn and I build up fury but no enemy champs are around I can heal myself to full. If I'm shyv and I have fury and no enemy champs are around I can save it. If I'm ren and I have max fury and no enemy champs are around I have to work to sustain it or watch it fade away unused. He never has fury when he needs it, and when he has it he's farming alone.
When renekton has fury from laning and nobody is around he Q's the minion wave and heals for the same amount a trynd would with fury.

solidfake

11-23-2011

All I ask is that he gets a changed passive, his passive is completely useless, it is probably the most useless passive in the whole game.
He is unable to generate fury for 3 spells fast enough to deal decent damage in lategame.
His passive is the main reason why he can't do **** lategame, even with enough durability.

And a useless passive that makes no sense can in no way be considered as balanced.

ArchDukeCran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBFLOL View Post
Renekton is my main, I love this croc probably more than my right hand. I play him every day, and I know that his passive is useless.
same boat, but i don't want him to be really good for 2 weeks in exchange for him being terrible for 3 or more months... don't fix what isn't broke... hell i had a delayed penta-kill last night with him went 15/2/14.

xXDawnBladeXx

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okamialucard View Post
Ok so now Garen Vs. Renny.
Lets compare the 2
Garen :
Passive Heals for a nice amount if you want to stay in lane longer and all that. - However useless if you actually want to win your lane by playing aggressive since it gets reset from minion auto attacks.
Q : Move Spd Increase, Silence, and an Auto atk enhance. - Incredibly powerful especially in the first few early levels when they don't have a chance to stack armor.
W : Passive gains of Armour and MR and a 20% reduction on active - The only thing that even makes him viable late game other than his ultimate.
E : Spin to Win herp derp - Completely dominant early and carries on until about 20-25minutes when everybody is level 15-18 and have at least 1800 hp and 70+ armor.
R : Nuke that deals more damage the lower the Hp of the enemy. Great the perfect finishing blow - Great damaging nuke however pretty pathetic at rank 1. Rank 3 its basically a 800 damage nuke which adds to his viability late game which is good.

well, it seems i stacked the info in rennys favor. if someone could kindly fill in the blanks for Garen that would be lovely.
There you go.

EDIT: So clearly all my posts were well informed and people are now just downvoting me because I'm disagreeing with buffing a already strong champ. Good to know how this community works.

JudgementPanties

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDawnBladeXx View Post
There you go.
thank you very much kind sir. now back to the topic at hand about Ren's Passive.

If anything at all. i would want the degrading part of the fury to go away.
or to make it degrade at a slower pace so i could actually get to another lane (or a fight nearby) with Fury and be able to dish out my Stun and a good portion of my damage.

LtmStudMuffin

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidfake View Post
All I ask is that he gets a changed passive, his passive is completely useless, it is probably the most useless passive in the whole game.
He is unable to generate fury for 3 spells fast enough to deal decent damage in lategame.
His passive is the main reason why he can't do **** lategame, even with enough durability.

And a useless passive that makes no sense can in no way be considered as balanced.
Idk, Evelyn's passive is pretty useless, but Ren' passive is close on the list to being one of the most useless passives there is.

xXDawnBladeXx

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okamialucard View Post
thank you very much kind sir. now back to the topic at hand about Ren's Passive.

If anything at all. i would want the degrading part of the fury to go away.
or to make it degrade at a slower pace so i could actually get to another lane (or a fight nearby) with Fury and be able to dish out my Stun and a good portion of my damage.
Making it degrade at a slower pace would be a good buff and not make his laning phase any stronger. The only problem with buffing it is if they make is generate a lot faster it will turn his strong early laning phase into a god mode laning phase.

LtmStudMuffin

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDawnBladeXx View Post
There you go.

EDIT: So clearly all my posts were well informed and people are now just downvoting me because I'm disagreeing with buffing a already strong champ. Good to know how this community works.
No, how you can't come up with reasonable answers of why other characters can have what Renekton doesn't have when all we want is a small buff on his passive.

Warscythes

11-23-2011

If you are going to give his passive any kind of solid buff then you must nerf his other skills as well. Renekton doesn't need anything at the moment especially considering Riot is making BFF.