Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kharn Skyshatter

03-04-2012

Too bad he doesn't scale or have a useful passive.

Sachel Page

03-05-2012

Agreed he scales so badly hopefully RIOT will do something with him great kit but since recent buff and rework to various top laners he just isn't as good anymore

k2enny

03-05-2012

He does lots of damage and has a stun and dash and an ult that is somewhat god mode......but you all want buffs....lol..reallogic

DUBBERNAUT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2012

bump

xxSylphxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2012

Please god don't change Renekton. He's my favourite champ in the game, he's awesome as he is, and if he gets even a minor buff he'll become FOTM within days. After that it'll be Renekton everywhere for a month or 2, until we get a massive nerf....

Leave him the hell alone please. He's an amazing champ as he is.

solidfake

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxSylphxx View Post
Please god don't change Renekton. He's my favourite champ in the game, he's awesome as he is, and if he gets even a minor buff he'll become FOTM within days. After that it'll be Renekton everywhere for a month or 2, until we get a massive nerf....

Leave him the hell alone please. He's an amazing champ as he is.
I am sorry, but most people here want Renekton to be more than just a pubstomp champion
You still have morde, Trondomere and the rest though!

oh, this was a bump ^^

Thané

03-05-2012

He just needs a better passive, not because his is bad, because all the othe fury systems are so much better than his.

I think giving him incresead hp/10 as his fury decays would be a good idea, mainly because his Q is not a serious enough method of sustain unless you are going to push the hell out of your lane.

Also, his ult is quite lackluster compared to Nasus imo. Since they removed starks, i think giving his ult and armor reduction aura would bring it on par.

solidfake

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thané View Post
Also, his ult is quite lackluster compared to Nasus imo. Since they removed starks, i think giving his ult and armor reduction aura would bring it on par.
I like that idea, would definitely help his teambattle viability. If nasus uses ult, your just run, if Renekton uses his, you just laugh

But his fury mechanics (and his passive) are more important to rework atm!

solidfake

solidfake

03-05-2012

bump, with sharp teeths!