Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

solidfake

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDawnBladeXx View Post
Thats funny because yesterday I was top laning as nasus against renekton and his Q healed him for 311.

Also 311 heal isn't 50.
if you know even the tiniest bit about Renekton, then you would know that we were talking about his Q being used unempowered, where the heal is then capped at 150 hp

Please, I know there are a lot of Renekton haters and guys who can't play vs him, or people who have once in their life seen a Renekton rape faces, but everyone that plays Renekton with a dedication as I do knows that his passive is just extremely useless and that Renekton falls heavily off lategame.

CrewzControl

11-23-2011

I think Renekton is in a good place. 3 weeks ago I almost scored a penta. (That ****ing Soraka HAD to Starcall.)

LtmStudMuffin

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchDukeCran View Post
while i'd love a buff to the croc, this would be bad in the long run as he'd then be considered op then be nerfed to hell... most of these people demanding a buff probably forgot renekton existed till he became free this week so... ignore till next week and he can remain untouched...

plus most people don't know how to play renekton, so they blame their poor play on his terrible passive
Renekton is my main, I love this croc probably more than my right hand. I play him every day, and I know that his passive is useless.

K0BE JAI

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidfake View Post
being strong in lane
being a 0.75 second stunmachine in lategame
huehue?
not rly
so your saying we should buff garen as well

and leblanc?

early game dominance is really strong

your win early game your team has a great advantage

WuzzyFuzzy

11-23-2011

I do believe renek's passive is a letdown however he is a very powerfull hero in the right hands already and i dont think anyone wants to see him become an overplayed tanky dps powerhouse.

Renekton Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2011

No sir.

I am DEMANDING TO BE HEARD

Dracozero

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by K0BE JAI View Post
are u kidding

renekton is one of the strongest laners atm
20 minutes later, he is a weaker warwick

LtmStudMuffin

11-23-2011

Quote:
if you know even the tiniest bit about Renekton, then you would know that we were talking about his Q being used unempowered, where the heal is then capped at 150 hp

Please, I know there are a lot of Renekton haters and guys who can't play vs him, or people who have once in their life seen a Renekton rape faces, but everyone that plays Renekton with a dedication as I do knows that his passive is just extremely useless and that Renekton falls heavily off lategame.
Dude, most people who play against Renekton who hate him are squishies, just like how they hate Trynda or Garen.

Kanzawa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2011

The only thing I don't like is that if I'm tryn and I build up fury but no enemy champs are around I can heal myself to full. If I'm shyv and I have fury and no enemy champs are around I can save it. If I'm ren and I have max fury and no enemy champs are around I have to work to sustain it or watch it fade away unused. He never has fury when he needs it, and when he has it he's farming alone. I wish his passive did something other than being half of tryns passive. But he's def not a bad champ. I think he's balanced and great in the hands of a good player, but he could be better without being op.

JudgementPanties

11-23-2011

Quote:
He is okay in lane, and useless in lategame.
Nearly every other single bruiser is either better/worse in early and then worse/better in lategame. Or balanced.
Renekton is okay early, useless lategame, I wouldn't say anything if he would he GREAT early game and useless lategame, but at the moment he is one of the least viable bruisers.
E.g. why would you take a Renekton over a Garen? Garen does have better earlygame, better utility, and he even scales better into lategame due to his tankiness.

If Renekton's passive doesn't get changed, he will stay unviable compared to all other bruisers in the game.
he is great in lane when you know how to use him. i've only lost my lane as renny maybe 10-20 times and most of those vs a singed or a coward who hid behind his tower all day waiting for his jungler.
i duno what to say about the bruiser part.
Ren is great early, and hopefully your teammates know how to help you out lategame.
I mean what are bot and mid, and even jungler doing during the time your laning?
Talking about viable means nothing. Looking at one of the past tourneys recently how good did you think support Nunu was gonna do? or that Ashe the nunu laned with? i rarely see either of those 2 in major tourneys lately and blam their they are.
and they won (DOMINATED) their lane.
Look at pre nerf Rumble. We thought nothing of him didn't pick him. EU picks him/bans him. Later on we find out why. (he was OP cause of the Q damage/slow from rylais you never escape).
All it takes is that one pick in tournament and he is IN.

Ok so now Garen Vs. Renny.
Lets compare the 2
Garen :
Passive Heals for a nice amount if you want to stay in lane longer and all that.
Q : Move Spd Increase, Silence, and an Auto atk enhance.
W : Passive gains of Armour and MR and a 20% reduction on active
E : Spin to Win herp derp
R : Nuke that deals more damage the lower the Hp of the enemy. Great the perfect finishing blow

I don't play him that much but i know he has a worse if not as bad late game as Renny does.
Now Renny
Passsive : 50% increase of Rage when below 50% hp
Q : small aoe nuke that heals ren for a small amount
W : a .75/1.50 stun that deals 1.5/2.25 of his AD
E : A short dash that you can possibly use 2 times and also has a % Armour reduction if used with rage.
R : Gains 300/450/600 HP (you know at max thats about equal to a giants belt (430hp, 1110 g) and a ruby crystal (180 hp, 475g.) so thats about 1550g of free HP. And Deals 40/70/100 Magic Damage in the area around him during this time. So thats about about 3.15 sunfire capes passives (give or take). so at 800 gold each for the passives thats about
2600g in free damage for the duration of the ult.

theirs my choice.

well, it seems i stacked the info in rennys favor. if someone could kindly fill in the blanks for Garen that would be lovely.