Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LtmStudMuffin

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroidXL View Post
Renekton is perfectly balanced and very durable champion. You probably think he needs a buff because you build attack damage and expect to survive in the middle of the fight. He needs to be built tankier with arpen runes because that way he can be in the MIDDLE of the fight (which is where is he supposed to be) and dish out TONS of damage
We're talking about his passive which is half ass useless, and even when you get below 50% health, I'm pretty sure you're close to dead or you've used Cull of the Meek already to get Fury to start with.

It's unfair that Tryn get a better passive that TRen, and Ren has had the Fury system longer than him

Shyvana is more tanky in and outside of her ultimate than Renekton is, and does more damage than Renekton. Coincidence?

solidfake

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroidXL View Post
Renekton is perfectly balanced and very durable champion. You probably think he needs a buff because you build attack damage and expect to survive in the middle of the fight. He needs to be built tankier with arpen runes because that way he can be in the MIDDLE of the fight (which is where is he supposed to be) and dish out TONS of damage
I play Renekton since his release, I think I know how to build him :P

The problem of him is, that you need fury that your abilities deal good damage, but you can't generate fury fast enough in a teamfights to empower your spells, that's why he falls off the more the game goes into lategame.
That's why his passive needs to be changed.

xXDawnBladeXx

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05410n View Post
HUGE SUSTAIN? Do you even play him? If you max stun first your Q does a max heal of 150. Yeah i'm sure now you don't play him or tried him out for free week...
Thats funny because yesterday I was top laning as nasus against renekton and his Q healed him for 311.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBFLOL View Post
Yeah, huge amounts of SUSTAIN EARLY GAME, what about late game or during team fights? Hell, you have to pop your ultimate to even get the right amount of fury to even do damage. Compared to tryndamere literally hitting something 4 times and he has a full fury bar or he uses his ult, guess what, FULL ****ING FURY BARLOL.

Don't even get me started on Shyvana, yeah she has no CC, but hell she has better Fury regen all around, better than Renekton.
OMG early game champs that fall off late game what is this? Renekton shouldn't need huge sustain in teamfights he should be tanky as hell late game and if the enemy teams carries are targetting you then your carries will rip them to shreds. His fury gain is fine if he gained fury faster his laning phase would be even stronger than how strong it already is. Late game unless the carries built a tonne of armor you still do large amounts of damage on them and you should definately be aiming for the carries rather than targetting the 400 armor tank rammus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidfake View Post
you talk abour garen now?
cause this thread is not about garen
this thread is about renekton who does fall off lategame, not about his lanephase

And I don't think that healing 50 hp of hitting all minions of a Wave with Q is a huge amount, Xin Zhao regenerates more by two autoattacks
Are you trying to say garen doesn't fall off late game? Garen has a good laning phase and after 30 minutes he's useless unless you build full AD with crit chance which is a completely ineffective build on him.

Also 311 heal isn't 50.

HATERZGUNNAHATE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2011

bump for the croc!

Twilightpie

11-23-2011

Renekton needs huge lane nerfs before he gets endgame buffs

Sock Love

11-23-2011

like nasus renekton can 3v1 and win
hes fine l2play

LtmStudMuffin

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDawnBladeXx View Post
Thats funny because yesterday I was top laning as nasus against renekton and his Q healed him for 311.

OMG early game champs that fall off late game what is this? Renekton shouldn't need huge sustain in teamfights he should be tanky as hell late game and if the enemy teams carries are targetting you then your carries will rip them to shreds. His fury gain is fine if he gained fury faster his laning phase would be even stronger than how strong it already is. Late game unless the carries built a tonne of armor you still do large amounts of damage on them and you should definately be aiming for the carries rather than targetting the 400 armor tank rammus.

Are you trying to say garen doesn't fall off late game? Garen has a good laning phase and after 30 minutes he's useless unless you build full AD with crit chance which is a completely ineffective build on him.

Also 311 heal isn't 50.
Why is it that Shyvana gets a great early game aswell and late game, hmm? Why can't Renekton get the same, your arguments are totally invalid and you're not even answering my answers, get out.

onaprayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2011

balanced champions do not need buffs. Overpowered ones simply need to be nerfd.
Renekton is a good all around champ that is fairly balanced.

ArchDukeCran

11-23-2011

while i'd love a buff to the croc, this would be bad in the long run as he'd then be considered op then be nerfed to hell... most of these people demanding a buff probably forgot renekton existed till he became free this week so... ignore till next week and he can remain untouched...

plus most people don't know how to play renekton, so they blame their poor play on his terrible passive

xXDawnBladeXx

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBFLOL View Post
Why is it that Shyvana gets a great early game aswell and late game, hmm? Why can't Renekton get the same, your arguments are totally invalid and you're not even answering my answers, get out.
OMG some champs are different and stronger than others my god when did this happen? No game is in perfect balance. Also last time I checked shyvana's early game is useless as hell due to lack of CC and sustainability renekton absolutely ****s on her in lane so do many other solo tops.

I did answer your question as well he doesn't need large amounts of sustain in teamfights because he's not going to get focused and as I said if he does get focused than your doing your job right and your carries will rip them to shreds and oh look you win. Also as I said he doesn't need fury regeneration to do large amounts of damage to the < 100 armor carries that get torn to pieces.