Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

White River

12-06-2011

Renekton was a waste of 6300 IP as it stands. I want my coin back, or I want a hero who's not awful

solidfake

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by White River View Post
Renekton was a waste of 6300 IP as it stands. I want my coin back, or I want a hero who's not awful
nah, he's not THAT bad

he just needs a bit love, from his parents, the riot dudes

RexSaur

12-06-2011

I dont think he needs any buffs,sure go ahead and make his passive ''better''.

But dont complain after you see the forums flooded with ''amg renek is op nerf'' weeks after,just to end up on some more nerfs.

Renekton is fine currently,hes one of the best bruisers early-mid game,he can outlane basically anyone,even garen,when hes that strong early of course he cant scale that well to late game,if he did he would need nerfs on his early game.

Renekton falls off late game not because of his passive,its because of the lack of itemization that ad casters have,why do you think Panth,Garen,*insert any ad caster here* falls off?They all have decent AD ratios,however there is no cost-efficient pure AD item(most AD items are expansive and come with stats that ad casters could care less,like crit,as and other AA enchancers)other than a fully stacked BT(even through the lifesteal part is mostly useless for them).Still,most of times they are very strong early to make up for that.

Anyone thats a true Renekton player doesnt want buffs,even small ones(you dont want him to get FotM,trust me),its not worth having a ''better'' champ for 2 weeks then having a nerfed champ for months,Renekton is more than fine right now.

Temper Wolf

12-06-2011

Chop chop!

Best Mayo NA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2011

I would very much love if Renekton got a buff/change, though mostly to his passive. As many people have stated before, it is more of a description of his tool tip rather than being an ACTUAL passive. Similar champions that ACTUALLY have passives, for example: Tryndamere, Shyvana, Mordekaiser, and Rumble. All different resources, BUT they do something besides just state what the passive does. Or, mostly so.

PoorLepRecon

12-06-2011

Honestly I'd like to see Renekton's passive be changed to "Renekton generates fury rapidly over time when he detects enemy champions under 60%(could be lower) health within x distance". Would give him the fury he needs in a teamfight. I play the croc a lot and love playing him, but I never notice his passive.

I also want special interactions when he kills NASUS!!!! Like they do with volibear/zilean and noct/graves. One of his ingame lines is "Nasus can not escape me forever." Come on Riot, he's begging for a special interaction.

SukiShards

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2011

ohh I kinda like the idea he gains fury near low hp champs

Crayon Puppet

12-07-2011

I used to feel like this, but honestly renek buffs don't make any sense, personally I think renek is the most balanced of all the tanky dps. Other tanky dps either have overpowered kits, or have too much synergy with atmogs

RIPPEDMUSCLE

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by K0BE JAI View Post
are u kidding

renekton is one of the strongest laners atm
I don't see it. Every Renekton I meet top I just obliterate. Too easy.

RIPPEDMUSCLE

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayon Puppet View Post
I used to feel like this, but honestly renek buffs don't make any sense, personally I think renek is the most balanced of all the tanky dps. Other tanky dps either have overpowered kits, or have too much synergy with atmogs
In other words there is no reason to pick Renekton over any other tanky dps.