Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZeCanadian

12-06-2011

Quote:
Hashishin:
I don't get how so many players are calling Renekton weak/UP, he's a straight up beast in lane. And it's almost impossible for him not to snowball into late game.

Indeed he is a 'beast' laner. Once laning is done, you gotta keep up the kills/farm or you will fall behind quickly. This is one of the most frustrating things about Renekton.

Siegy

12-06-2011

Please save the little croc, that pic is so cute lol!
Seriously tho, with Renekton you MUST do well on early game to be useful on late game, or you will be just a stun bot, he needs some kind of buff.. or even a rework ( which makes me sad I love his skills ).

Temper Wolf

12-06-2011

The only thing Renekton needs is a better passive that allows his rage to scale better into late game, that is all he needs. He has no rage late game.

Naturalistic

12-06-2011

I haven been waiting for a renekton buff for some time since i mained him one his release for some months untill they nerfed his in lane game. I have seen morello state renekton would be receiving one about a patch or 2 ago, and yet still no buff...

SukiShards

12-06-2011

eh a reduction to the degrade would probably be all he needs for late game

maybe give him a passive effect for when he has max rage but what that might be I dunno just a interesting thought

Temper Wolf

12-06-2011

Chop Chop!

Ravenoft

12-06-2011

Quote:
Temper Wolf:
The only thing Renekton needs is a better passive that allows his rage to scale better into late game, that is all he needs. He has no rage late game.

renekton is easily my most played and best played champ and while i agree his passive needs a buff, i find i am never out of rage when your ulti is on. and its up every time you need it anyway, i think it should give him maybe more ad or maybe reduced damage taken? just ideas but i think his q could use some better scaling into late, i notice unless im 3 lvls higher than my enemies the damage it does is pretty negligable.

Temper Wolf

12-06-2011

Quote:
Ravenoft:
renekton is easily my most played and best played champ and while i agree his passive needs a buff, i find i am never out of rage when your ulti is on. and its up every time you need it anyway, i think it should give him maybe more ad or maybe reduced damage taken? just ideas but i think his q could use some better scaling into late, i notice unless im 3 lvls higher than my enemies the damage it does is pretty negligable.

I never liked the idea the Renekton needs to have his Ult up for his Rage meter to be viable late game, doesn't that sound wrong to you?

solidfake

12-06-2011

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OH MY GAWD; IT'S A FRIKKING CROCODILE; UAAAAGGGGHHHH; THE PAIN; HE'S TEARING MY LEG OFF!; MAKE IT STOOOOP; AAAHHHHHHHHHH

erm, what I wanted to say is: bump

DingoAteMyBaby

12-06-2011

I used to discuss Champions, but then I took an arrow to the knee.