Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NAMELESSLlBERTY

11-23-2011

Wow we are talking about his PASSIVE. It is a pretty useless passive IMO.

A small buff/change to his passive won't make him OP unless Riot decides to give him something ridiculous...

LtmStudMuffin

11-23-2011

Bump

solidfake

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okamialucard View Post
yea but then he would be OP if he had a good late game aswell of early game.
I LOVE Renketon but i don't really think he needs a change currently.
while his passive IS BS.
i don't think he should change at all because then he'll prob get hit by the nerf bat and we don't want that.
He is okay in lane, and useless in lategame.
Nearly every other single bruiser is either better/worse in early and then worse/better in lategame. Or balanced.
Renekton is okay early, useless lategame, I wouldn't say anything if he would he GREAT early game and useless lategame, but at the moment he is one of the least viable bruisers.
E.g. why would you take a Renekton over a Garen? Garen does have better earlygame, better utility, and he even scales better into lategame due to his tankiness.

If Renekton's passive doesn't get changed, he will stay unviable compared to all other bruisers in the game.

xXDawnBladeXx

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidfake View Post
being strong in lane
being a 0.75 second stunmachine in lategame
huehue?
not rly
Spin2winning in lane being a useless tank late game.

hmm I wonder who that could be. Renekton is in no need of buffs he has huge amounts of sustain if you hit all the minions in the wave with Q and if you max stun first your garunteed to win most lanes. If anything renekton needs his laning phase to be toned down

LUCKYxLUCHIANO

11-23-2011

I can see a little change to his passive, but right now he's more than fine where he's at.

NAMELESSLlBERTY

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidfake View Post
He is okay in lane, and useless in lategame.
Nearly every other single bruiser is either better/worse in early and then worse/better in lategame. Or balanced.
Renekton is okay early, useless lategame, I wouldn't say anything if he would he GREAT early game and useless lategame, but at the moment he is one of the least viable bruisers.
E.g. why would you take a Renekton over a Garen? Garen does have better earlygame, better utility, and he even scales better into lategame due to his tankiness.

If Renekton's passive doesn't get changed, he will stay unviable compared to all other bruisers in the game.
Learn to build him bro. I'd take Renekton for top over anyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDawnBladeXx View Post

hmm I wonder who that could be. Renekton is in no need of buffs he has huge amounts of sustain if you hit all the minions in the wave with Q and if you max stun first your garunteed to win most lanes. If anything renekton needs his laning phase to be toned down
HUGE SUSTAIN? Do you even play him? If you max stun first your Q does a max heal of 150. Yeah i'm sure now you don't play him or tried him out for free week...

7Prozak

11-23-2011

2 things that should be changed on him is his move speed, and rework his passive
also for an offtank his base health is terrible

LtmStudMuffin

11-23-2011

Quote:

Yeah, huge amounts of SUSTAIN EARLY GAME, what about late game or during team fights? Hell, you have to pop your ultimate to even get the right amount of fury to even do damage. Compared to tryndamere literally hitting something 4 times and he has a full fury bar or he uses his ult, guess what, FULL ****ING FURY BARLOL.

Don't even get me started on Shyvana, yeah she has no CC, but hell she has better Fury regen all around, better than Renekton.

solidfake

11-23-2011

Quote:

you talk abour garen now?
cause this thread is not about garen
this thread is about renekton who does fall off lategame, not about his lanephase

And I don't think that healing 50 hp of hitting all minions of a Wave with Q is a huge amount, Xin Zhao regenerates more by two autoattacks

DetroidXL

11-23-2011

Renekton is perfectly balanced and very durable champion. You probably think he needs a buff because you build attack damage and expect to survive in the middle of the fight. He needs to be built tankier with arpen runes because that way he can be in the MIDDLE of the fight (which is where is he supposed to be) and dish out TONS of damage