Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tehadam

11-27-2011

Only needs AD caster items.

solidfake

11-27-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1529046
ye, if it would only come finally

Yellow Jester

11-27-2011

renekton QQers get the hell into line behind mundo, vlad, twitch, sivir, tristana, and yi.

Also, renekton is pretty much balanced. I've seen plenty of renektons do extremely well and about an equal number the fed totally.

solidfake

11-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Jester View Post
renekton QQers get the hell into line behind mundo, vlad, twitch, sivir, tristana, and yi.

Also, renekton is pretty much balanced. I've seen plenty of renektons do extremely well and about an equal number the fed totally.
Vlad is confirmed to get buffed
Twitch is waiting for stealth remake which is also confirmed
Tristana just got a small buff not long ago, and despite that she is used very often and very viable, nothing compared to e.g. miss fortune
Yi is frikking baws in jungle, and with jungle changes he will raise even harder
Sivir is confirmed to get rework next patch

I give you that on mundo

Problem about the "I seen Renektons ripping faces" argument is that Renekton is not played very often, so if you see a Renekton once in a game he is sure to be an experienced one. (As long as it is no free week)
And again Renekton's games are extremely binary, you either wreck faces, or you get completely wrecked, just wondering why noone of you "renek is fine" guys come up with the second case?

Chaos Vengeance

11-27-2011

Who are you and where is Renekton Bot

NA1

11-27-2011

Bump.

jaunty22

11-27-2011

The current passive is pretty much just to make your w-q-r baits slightly more potent. Which is cool in laning and all, but it'ld be nice if he just got more rage for hitting champions with his abilities instead, so that E-Q-Eing your way through the entire enemy team would give you 50 rage to do drop an empowered W on somebody. Starting fights with rage is tricky, being able to actually generate rage faster in teamfights would be cool.

solidfake

11-28-2011

bump

solidfake

11-28-2011

bump

beat my meat

11-28-2011

rework/tweak renek please, or change his passive!
also, fix his bloodfury skin's tounge in the bush, it's visible.. it could literally take a mod a maximum of 1 hour to fix it..

SHOW RENEK SOME LOVE TOO PLEASE !
HAPPY HOLIDAYZ