Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eng3ndro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Rathiel00 View Post
I left this game some time ago. I finally got tired of retarded Riot politics and ****ty responses to problems so i moved to Dota 2. By the way, that's a great game and you should all try it.
Anyway, even so i still come to the forums time by time JUST to see if Riot decides to finally fix the poor croc. It's been a few months and i still se NOTHING, so it's good that i'm not waiting anything from this disappointing company.
I saw the items stuff but, as we already said a thousand times, anyone can buy the same items so i can't see the special buff for Renekton.

Well, too sad. Maybe someday Riot will get their **** right... until then, see you in another few months!

And a solid bump for the good old times!
Same situation here... bump this

Dusksaur

12-22-2012

Bump

White River

12-23-2012

bump

White River

12-31-2012

Bump.

At least give him a passive, or something.

solidfake

01-15-2013

15.02.2013 Update
Hey guys, long time no posts, sorry for this but I had a lot of stuff to do for university. Nethertheless I still kept my eye on league and the big transitions it went through recently, while also playing one or two games myself. Xypherous really held his word and gave us a lot goodies for Ad-Casters, on top of it the glorious Black Cleaver which finally allows Renekton to have an item that was basically made for him.
Yet, I am still interested by you what you think of the current state of Renekton! His win rate in pubs seems to be okay, and I really like how you can now choose between the new items instead of building Bloodthirster every single game. The game is in a constant shift right now, and people already found new nichès for other ad-casters, mainly mid. Renekton can't really compete there, as he is no assassin and does have easy poke, also he does not benefit from the new starting items that much. Yet he is probably still a fine pick at top where he might be able to dominate even better now because of the lower jungle-pressure and the existant lategame-transition, and maybe he could fin a way into the jungle with the new jungle items.
What are your opinions on him, what do you think he still needs if he does anything, or how do you see him in competitive games placing?
Just tell them here, I'm eager to find out what the Renekton lovers think of him now!

Balfourthejedi

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidfake View Post
15.02.2013 Update
Hey guys, long time no posts, sorry for this but I had a lot of stuff to do for university. Nethertheless I still kept my eye on league and the big transitions it went through recently, while also playing one or two games myself. Xypherous really held his word and gave us a lot goodies for Ad-Casters, on top of it the glorious Black Cleaver which finally allows Renekton to have an item that was basically made for him.
Yet, I am still interested by you what you think of the current state of Renekton! His win rate in pubs seems to be okay, and I really like how you can now choose between the new items instead of building Bloodthirster every single game. The game is in a constant shift right now, and people already found new nichès for other ad-casters, mainly mid. Renekton can't really compete there, as he is no assassin and does have easy poke, also he does not benefit from the new starting items that much. Yet he is probably still a fine pick at top where he might be able to dominate even better now because of the lower jungle-pressure and the existant lategame-transition, and maybe he could fin a way into the jungle with the new jungle items.
What are your opinions on him, what do you think he still needs if he does anything, or how do you see him in competitive games placing?
Just tell them here, I'm eager to find out what the Renekton lovers think of him now!
My friend jungles renekton and is currently doing very well there. being able to give away blue buff is great for the team and he has nice single target with some aoe to do well against the camps. he starts machete 5 pots, and then he rushes zekes herald which he also rushes in top lane, hes says it helps him so much that he went against a darius fiora combo lane at top while he was solo. the fiora called him op at the end and that hes a noob for playing such an easy win champ...true story XD. other than giving renekton a real passive, i feel hes in a pretty good spot right now according to my friend who has made renekton his #2 main right below nocturne

Balfourthejedi

01-16-2013

bumpity?

TSM EL DARIO

01-16-2013

New passive

Escapas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

He is my main top. He shiens like no other in right hands. You guys just expect entering into a whole teamfight and using Q getting half of your health back while they attack ya? lool sorry.

Really, i just wish riot dont touch him. With hte new items, he is very good solo top. Getting picked more often also. I am afraid of a change that could ruin how i play him. Agressive! but with patience

Chocoßo

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I agree we could do some work to make him more fun - that's fine. I think his balance is pretty good, but some tweaks that make him be a better play experience is something I'm open to.
make him have a use when he doesn't have the opportunity to be constantly attacking minions