Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sachel Page

10-30-2012

bump

Nightphazon

10-31-2012

buuump

Sachel Page

10-31-2012

bump

SamsonOfSpite

10-31-2012

I adore Renekton as a champion. Hes easily one of my favorite top laners. Lately I feel like if im not going glass cannon that I end up not being able to trade with a lot of new match ups(jayce, rengar), but when the team fight rolls around I pay for going glass cannon and cant contribute more than slicing in stunning the carry and insta meltling. His laning phase is pretty strong but his mid to late game team fights end up making me feel weak even if im 7-0.

Heres something i've thought about before, i'd rather give away the armor pen on his E entirely if I could trade it for maybe a THIRD jump. Slice Dice n Splice? The mobility would do a lot for him in team fights. Also maybe increasing the max heal on fury active Q when hitting champions would really help his team fight significantly. Im aware you have to tip toe around any changes to him to keep him from being instant OP.

Honestly I would entirely settle for just an Armor/MR bonus when activating his ult. That alone would make him better in team fights.

Sachel Page

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamsonOfSpite View Post
I adore Renekton as a champion. Hes easily one of my favorite top laners. Lately I feel like if im not going glass cannon that I end up not being able to trade with a lot of new match ups(jayce, rengar), but when the team fight rolls around I pay for going glass cannon and cant contribute more than slicing in stunning the carry and insta meltling. His laning phase is pretty strong but his mid to late game team fights end up making me feel weak even if im 7-0.

Heres something i've thought about before, i'd rather give away the armor pen on his E entirely if I could trade it for maybe a THIRD jump. Slice Dice n Splice? The mobility would do a lot for him in team fights. Also maybe increasing the max heal on fury active Q when hitting champions would really help his team fight significantly. Im aware you have to tip toe around any changes to him to keep him from being instant OP.

Honestly I would entirely settle for just an Armor/MR bonus when activating his ult. That alone would make him better in team fights.

Yea it's a shame that renekton is were he is. Not a terrible place but not in a good place either at times. Itemization will help him to a point.

There are issues beyond itemization hopefully Morello will take the approach of itemization along with QoL changes that are needed. But we must first as a player base get the message to Morello that there is a problem and we would like some changes to be made.

Nightphazon

10-31-2012

yeah but how?, since we have been posting in like 32 threads and NO red reply

TheJohns

10-31-2012

I would actually like LoL a lot more if Renekton was better.

I'm serious, it would go from "****ing ****" to "OK".

Nightphazon

10-31-2012

i was thinking that maybe add to his passive something like for each point of fury he gains 0.2 spellvamp, which works with his Q,E,R, and reduce the fury decay or increase the fury production, it would be so much better if he could gain fury over time and to his ult probably give him, "has a 10% increased armor and magic resist", the W self-stun and a change on his E about that armor reduction which we hardly found it useful, perhaps a third dash as posted upside(which is a great idea, but it should be first dash+hit=second dash+hit=third dash), and to increase the heal on Q, not by much, and reduce the cooldown by 1 sec, and u know what, he would be viable and not OP at all

Nightphazon

11-01-2012

bump

Nightphazon

11-01-2012

buuuump