Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nightphazon

Sachel Page

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightphazon View Post
i really dont know how they respond to other threads with 12 riot posts and renektons posts are mostle ignored or only get 2 post which offers no hope for croc players

Not sure man all I know renekton players want more and it's been that way for a very very longtime. But the good thing is that renekton players are speaking out and coming up with ideas, concerns, and opinions about him that will hopefully spark interest from within Riot.

Ordosan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

ill admit. i got stuck into the 'glass-cannon' bruiser state for a bit. but bruisers like him have to build tanky with a bit of dmg. not the otherway around sadly.
also that new adsv item will be nice. ren main problem is really itemization
but his passive does require you to be on the verge of death that i wouldnt mind a little change mabey

Sachel Page

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordosan View Post
ill admit. i got stuck into the 'glass-cannon' bruiser state for a bit. but bruisers like him have to build tanky with a bit of dmg. not the otherway around sadly.
also that new adsv item will be nice. ren main problem is really itemization
but his passive does require you to be on the verge of death that i wouldnt mind a little change mabey

We all been there man with the builds. Renekton a weird champion when it comes to itemization that's for sure. But many have said and still do some tweaks or QoL changes beyond itemization would help to.

Saturdays

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

I feel like I have to compare renek to rengar they are both cd related champs and one consists of getting rage to use better abilities and the other to stack points to unleash and massive attack... Honestly rengar's heal is soooo far better than renektons by a long shot renek is forced to pot if he wants to survive top lane rengar ultimately bursts a whole lot better but doesn't have a cc on his q just a root which has to sacrifice for damage if want to use it

Nightphazon

10-24-2012

bump

Nightphazon

10-24-2012

i hope to see a new post on riot here, since we are being really polite and have endless pacience

Nightphazon

10-25-2012

aaaaand bump

Sachel Page

10-27-2012

bump

Nightphazon

10-29-2012

riooooooot plzzz