Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sachel Page

09-02-2012

Quote:
Dusksaur:
i know they know these threads exist, it would be much appreciated if they would acknowledge it more seriously.

Ya but don't give up somethings take time and a dialogue takes time to develop.

00Rathiel00

09-04-2012

A bump for the immortal renekton!!!

Sachel Page

09-04-2012

Quote:
00Rathiel00:
A bump for the immortal renekton!!!

Again don't give up guys!!!

VegaD

09-04-2012

I think one of the most annoying things is that stupid alpha male dance he does when he stuns someone. You know the stun that lasts .75 seconds, and the waving of his weapon that stuns renekton for .70 seconds?

Sachel Page

09-04-2012

Quote:
Janoa:
I think one of the most annoying things is that stupid alpha male dance he does when he stuns someone. You know the stun that lasts .75 seconds, and the waving of his weapon that stuns renekton for .70 seconds?

I have to say it's frustrating that Riot has not looked into various issues concerning renekton. The W animation or self stun is a big one. This has been a longtime complaint.

I killed Osama10

09-04-2012

Bump cause i love the croc

Doctor Gutts

09-04-2012

Renekton for life!

Sachel Page

09-04-2012

Quote:
I killed Osama10:
Bump cause i love the croc

Thanks guys!!! Again if you have concerns or ideas about renekton or just a opinion. Please post because Riot thinking many agree just not right about this guy.

Sachel Page

09-04-2012

Quote:
Doctor Gutts:
Renekton for life!

Agreed!!!

Doctor Gutts

09-04-2012

I've been an avid Renekton player and also kept my mouth shut over all the "Renekton needs love" threads, but I'm not anymore, because it is so true. Even something small like actually giving him a passive, or something bigger like a new item. I do know that I don't want Riot to fly off the handle and rework him though, because I love how he plays and he could just use a little bit of help.