Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slunk3R

11-24-2011

Renekton does NOT need a buff, he is definitely not UP, in fact, a buff would make him OP.
I think he is "balanced" as he is.. Early game he wrecks.. Even when I have 650 HP early game, on lvl 2 he takes down half of that..

Jolan

Recruiter

11-24-2011

Renekton needs some more mobility. Perhaps increase E's range, or let it dual dash without having to hit something?

Doflamingo51

11-24-2011

Yeah he could really use a passive

thumbnail9

11-24-2011

I'd support the passive change cause I feel they nerfed him a bit to hard. But he did used to be pretty much the best bruiser in the game.

VampDz

11-24-2011

His early/mid game is stupid strong, please don't make it worse to go against him.

Celph Titled

Senior Recruiter

11-24-2011

Doesn't need a buff

Ahriman1

11-24-2011

They should just reword it.

Consider what shyvana's passive actually does. It benefits her other abilities in other ways.
Consider what renekton's passive (the fury itself) actually does. It benefits his other abilities in other ways. The passive, honestly, is the benefit that his abilities get from the spent fury, which is significant.

Renekton is balanced. He is a good top. The only problem people could reasonably have with him is that his passive does not list what it REALLY does as his passive. It's all connected to his other abilities, rather than listed as his passive.

Renekton does not need a buff, if you think otherwise, you should really think about playing some renekton before you say that. He's a great top.

ezbakeoven

11-24-2011

/singed

Olyps

11-24-2011

This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. He's already borderline OP

solidfake

11-24-2011

bump

All you guys completely missunderstand what I want.
I don't want to buff Renektons earlygame or midgame, I only want that he gets the same treatment as Tryndamere.
Tryndamere has a 10 times better fury system than Renekton, cause it actually scales with his stats, the more crit he gains, the faster he regenerates fury.
And Tryndamere needs his fury for what? Exactly, for one single spell.
While Renekton's fury regeneration doesn't allow him to scale into lategame, he needs fury for 3 of his spells and gains it the slowest and hardest of all fury champions, because he is no autoattacker and therefore you don't build stats on him that would scale with his fury regeneration.
Renekton's fury system is completely outdated, it was a prototype that was now outpaced by it's newer versions, with the names of shyvana and tryndamere.

Renekton is not bad, but if you can't win your lane, or even don't do extremely well, then you just lost the game cause your fury regeneration doesn't scale with your level or your items into lategame.