Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sachel Page

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaLLMeTempuS View Post
Wickd and Darien (2 best top laners) both used him at Gamescom, he's viable especially in current meta.
He still has issues that prevent him from being better. After this recent play he will disappear again which is fine. Renekton players would favor nerfing early game for better overall game. At this point any hope for renekton getting base stats tweaked or anything done is slim to none. The fear is once this ad caster finally arrives it could very well tip the scales in negative way meaning that it could make the gap between not only renekton but panth, jarvin etc even wider and champs like Riven irelia could be much better just because of this item.

Dusksaur

08-21-2012

bump

00Rathiel00

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidfake View Post
I just readded all pictures, I maybe add quite some new one soon!
Thanks!
Keep that good work and someday we'll get... err something

Sachel Page

08-21-2012

bump

Sachel Page

08-22-2012

bump

00Rathiel00

08-23-2012

bamp

Sachel Page

08-24-2012

bump

SheriffV2

08-24-2012

His passive is pretty much useless, and has almost no impact on his gameplay. A stark comparison to Tryndamere's passive, which are very similar.

I think Renekton's Fury should have some sort of stat addition. Not crit like Tryndamere's, but maybe AD, or APen or CDR or HP or Armor...

Sachel Page

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheriffV2 View Post
His passive is pretty much useless, and has almost no impact on his gameplay. A stark comparison to Tryndamere's passive, which are very similar.

I think Renekton's Fury should have some sort of stat addition. Not crit like Tryndamere's, but maybe AD, or APen or CDR or HP or Armor...

Players have been asking for changes to renekton for months. The E buff was alright but since the E buff more complaints have come about. Hopefully Riot will have a dialogue with the renekton player base.

Sachel Page

08-25-2012

bump