Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

solidfake

08-17-2012

Wick'd plays Renekton right now at the S2 regionals, check it out! (http://de.twitch.tv/esltv_lol)

Sachel Page

08-17-2012

Quote:
solidfake:
Wick'd plays Renekton right now at the S2 regionals, check it out! (http://de.twitch.tv/esltv_lol)

Thanks man first time in months we get a chance to see him in tourney play!!!

Sachel Page

08-17-2012

bump

Sachel Page

08-18-2012

bump

00Rathiel00

08-19-2012

Bump

Also, since we were discussing top laners, why Fiora can be on top in such a decent way? She's a carry for god's sake!

Sachel Page

08-20-2012

Quote:
00Rathiel00:
Bump

Also, since we were discussing top laners, why Fiora can be on top in such a decent way? She's a carry for god's sake!

Haven't played her yet but will make sure to check her out at some point though.

solidfake

08-21-2012

21.08.2012 Update
Xypherous again talks about the current problems with toplanes. (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=28456221#28456221) One interesting quote would be, that in the current toplane you HAVE to be overpowered to be fully viable. This, I think, describes Renektons current situation pretty well: Balanced, but not overpowered enough to be fully viable.
From reading further I doubt greatly that Renekton will get any help at all, or that the new ad-caster item will be released any time soon. They plan big things with toplane, I would suspect that they shift around gold prices or some items like dorans-blade, maybe make some new cheap items that help you out in lane, change the masteries a bit and pretty sure nerf the current op (speak: fully viable) toplaners together with probably minion damage changes.
And as we all know Riot, this will need quite some time before it happens, let's just hope they don't ruin it entirely.

solidfake

08-21-2012

I just readded all pictures, I maybe add quite some new one soon!

CaLLMeTempuS

08-21-2012

Wickd and Darien (2 best top laners) both used him at Gamescom, he's viable especially in current meta.

capsulr

08-21-2012

make him generate fury when attacking structures and when using slice and dice